Crap.... Haseo is.... (and other spoilers)

Niu

Crap.... Haseo is.... (and other spoilers)

Post by Niu »

http://tkfiles.storage.msn.com/x1piYkpq ... 4pBoYo9VdQ

Haseo was data drained before in R:1 by Skeith and was a unreturner, despite he have no memory of that.

....Yeah, Haseo is Sora now?

http://tkfiles.storage.msn.com/x1piYkpq ... o_XjzdKfvg

And this is about Saku and Bou
Saku is a miscarriage, and Bou's mother said "If you were to die and not your sister!"
This shock cause the birth of Saku's personality.

http://tkfiles.storage.msn.com/x1piYkpq ... fF1E7ncZbQ

And yeah, Yata is Wisemen confirmed.
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

to bad thats japanese. I cant READ IT
Sheraton

Post by Sheraton »

Which book does all these scans come from? Thanks
k-su

Post by k-su »

sweetness....new info. since cant read japanese, i'll have to take your word for it...for now.
Ravaan

Post by Ravaan »

Haseo is Sora?.....

*gets gun*

*commits suicide*
vblackodragon

Post by vblackodragon »

I don't understand
if haseo is sora
and sora was a PK back in R1
then why wth the sudden change in character?
why does he hate PKers tho he was one of them?
and does anyone know what is the meaning of haseo's name?
Bankai_Toushirou

Post by Bankai_Toushirou »

Ok, that doesn't make sense. In Sign, Sora was Six years old maybe eight. He said so himself. R2 takes place four years after the incident in IMOQ right?
Lysergic

Post by Lysergic »

Haseo is Sora?
thats a bit of a shock.
i fell sorry for Bo
Phoenix (warrior of fire)

Post by Phoenix (warrior of fire) »

that does not make any sense, when the rebirth came out haseo did not know anything about the world and plus when haseo went with the 2 pkers (he didnt know they were pkers) he acted like a total wuss and you think he would know a pker when seen one if he was sora from .kack//sign.
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

there's a phrase you need to pay attention to in that post... alright? here it is. "he does not remember any of it." remember that, ok? does not remember would give you the clue that he what? doesn't remember. he wouldn't know anything about The World or anything pretaining to it. and for him to return to his former glory as an infamous PK, seeing as a PKK is a glorified PK at best, it is poetic justice and a great plot device. a little ironic as well.
FlameSage

Post by FlameSage »

He probably mistranslated it.
That would totally screw up the whole series is Haseo was Sora.
Get AT on the double!
Rykar

Post by Rykar »

Haseo cannot be Sora, because when Haseo first played R:2, he said he was invited by his friend to play R:2. As the Roots and G.U. Part 1 have explained so.

Haseo cannot be Sora, because Sora came back in SIGN Unison (26th Ep.) remembering everything and he joined the party along with everyone else.

Haseo cannot be Sora, because Sora and Haseo's personalities are different.

Haseo cannot be Sora, because just because Sora was 9 years old in SIGNS and would be 16 if he was back in G.U. , doesn't mean Haseo is Sora.

Also, Haseo "COULD" have been data drained while playing in random dungeon without knowing other main dot hackers or even characters from SIGN. Remember, Skeith data drained a LOT of members that are not only from dot hackers team.
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

now correct me if i'm wrong, but skeith appeared durring .hack//sign and data drained Sora. Sora was in a coma for IMOQ and durring the game, as an extra, you release sora and obtain his blades.... and the post i responded to was deleted... gah...

either way, i do remember that he was back at unison and did remember everything, but is Unison considered canon? either way, its seems possible and would better tie the stories together. i don't see why people are so against the idea. unless there is something i'm missing, it isn't that far-fetched and it would be a great plot additive for those who played the originals.
Last edited by Bryce_P on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix (warrior of fire)

Post by Phoenix (warrior of fire) »

Bryce_P wrote:there's a phrase you need to pay attention to in that post... alright? here it is. "he does not remember any of it." remember that, ok? does not remember would give you the clue that he what? doesn't remember. he wouldn't know anything about The World or anything pretaining to it. and for him to return to his former glory as an infamous PK, seeing as a PKK is a glorified PK at best, it is poetic justice and a great plot device. a little ironic as well.
yeah but the thread said he was data drained by skieth. there is no way that could have happened since skieth shows up about 2 years later after .hack//sighn.
Rykar

Post by Rykar »

Indeed, but that doesn't prove Haseo being Sora at all. Their personalities are completely different too. Haseo is actually nice but anti-social style kid who just had rough times with online gamers when he first played. (quote from .hack//GU Rebirth - "Before I got PKed, and before I met Ovan and Shino... and met these guys instead, would I be like them happy about this online game?" -- it's not exactly same but Haseo did ask a question to himself like that when he talked to Gaspard and Silabus and Kuhn at the Canard market in Mac Anu)

Edit: Note that Skeith data drained other innocent players once again. and Haseo is probably one of them. Not Sora, or Aura or even Orca.
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

Rykar wrote:Indeed, but that doesn't prove Haseo being Sora at all. Their personalities are completely different too. Haseo is actually nice but anti-social style kid who just had rough times with online gamers when he first played. (quote from .hack//GU Rebirth - "Before I got PKed, and before I met Ovan and Shino... and met these guys instead, would I be like them happy about this online game?" -- it's not exactly same but Haseo did ask a question to himself like that when he talked to Gaspard and Silabus and Kuhn at the Canard market in Mac Anu)

characters change. people change. look at how Elk ended up. no, its not confirmed, but the evidence is overwhelming. its plausible and possible and i like the idea... but before i say its true, i would like to ask the original poster where he got the scans, their exact translations (done by someone who is fluent in japanese) and if they are canon or just ramblings...

oh, and i edited my above post.... man, arguing on forums is damn hard and annoying.
Rykar

Post by Rykar »

It wouldnt make sense anyways. when that article says Sora came back as memory-less, it means Sora shouldn't even be in .hack//SIGN ep 26 Unison to join dot hackers and party with them.

Even if he became memory less AFTER Unison, that would make story a lot worse for a plot line.

Also if Yata/Wiseman knew Haseo was Sora, he definitely would have noticed from the start instead.

Because Unison episode was official (not fan filler), Sora cannot be Haseo after what that article said.
The Anaconda

Post by The Anaconda »

Rykar wrote:It wouldnt make sense anyways. when that article says Sora came back as memory-less, it means Sora shouldn't even be in .hack//SIGN ep 26 Unison to join dot hackers and party with them.

Even if he became memory less AFTER Unison, that would make story a lot worse for a plot line.

Also if Yata/Wiseman knew Haseo was Sora, he definitely would have noticed from the start instead.

Because Unison episode was official (not fan filler), Sora cannot be Haseo after what that article said.
exactly

this does make it a rather interesting, that he went from being one of Skeith's victims to controlling him

Skeith: Hey Haseo, long time no see, I'm gonna hang with you *attaches to character*
Haseo: Do I know you?
Skeith: Yeah, I killed you once before
Haseo: Huh?
Skeith: Oh shi- uhh..... nevermind the ramblings of an old AI, let's go
Haseo: o_O Umm... ok...
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

well, i don't remember the articles saying anything about wiseman/yata knowing that haseo is Sora... and from what i remember, wiseman had little to no association with Sora. that would mean that Haseo would be completely new to him. now i do agree that there is an issue with the memory loss and unison, but i'm still not sure if that's considered canon... i don't know why, but it seems like just a fun episode for the fans to see their favorite characters together. now if someone were to come out with proof, i'd believe them. and i don't think Sora IS Haseo, but i think its possible and would make a great plot twist... and the whole Skeith not attaching to Haseo because he's Sora, i'd have to say that would be even more of a reason to attach to him. from what i remember, skeith had a special attachment with Sora. when you destroy skeith's wand, it releases Sora alone. there is something special there. Skeith, the terror of death, had a similar purpose to Sora, who killed people for the fun of it. i'd say, psychologically, he did it to see them die. he was morbid. and Haseo is just as morbid. he may hide it behind a valiant, i'm saving my friend, facade, but he enjoys it. that's just ramblings i guess, but yeah, i have to leave and can't argue on it more.... damn, i hate school...
The Anaconda

Post by The Anaconda »

Bryce_P wrote:from what i remember, wiseman had little to no association with Sora.
they were in the same class at that time