Kite... (possible spoilers)

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Rein

Post by Rein »

I thought they just quit or something because they saved The World and were done with all that excitement.
CRtwenty

Post by CRtwenty »

They didn't exactly quit. It's just they didn't have a reason to play seriously anymore. And they got busy with RL things.
laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Post by laysh »

In the manga it dose show them log back in -_- after Balmung sent a Email to Kite telling him about Shugo. After all Shugo went to college and in Japan that is a really big deal.
Chidori

Post by Chidori »

Basicly, Kite and Blackrose werent banned, they just quitted, and got on with there lifes, but then came laong .Hack//SIGN, and then .Hack//Twilight.

Or, There accounts were locked and was given away at the same event as Blackrose signed Shuugo up and there accounts were de-bugged and released giving them the titles, Twilight Legends, somthing like that.
Dimitri

Post by Dimitri »

Chidori wrote:Basicly, Kite and Blackrose werent banned, they just quitted, and got on with there lifes, but then came laong .Hack//SIGN, and then .Hack//Twilight.

Or, There accounts were locked and was given away at the same event as Blackrose signed Shuugo up and there accounts were de-bugged and released giving them the titles, Twilight Legends, somthing like that.
what? Sign was before .hack, Blackrose didnt sign Shugo up Rena did. Kite and Orca had a life and couldnt waste it all playing games (not that playing games is wasting time :D ) their accounts werent given, it was just the image of Blackrose and Kite that was given to Rena and Shugo
Chidori

Post by Chidori »

Ahh, i totally screwed up my post ><
Dimitri

Post by Dimitri »

lol its okay we all make mistakes, even me *gasp from everyone around* :D :lol:
Chidori

Post by Chidori »

*cricket Cricket* o.o a gasp i hear?
haseo89

Re: Kite... (possible spoilers)

Post by haseo89 »

Arc wrote:do you think he really could have been banned/deleted from the game? especially since he had the high level encryption of the bracelet?
no way thats if hes data chang like the kite in the game
Kite669

Re: Kite... (possible spoilers)

Post by Kite669 »

haseo89 wrote:
Arc wrote:do you think he really could have been banned/deleted from the game? especially since he had the high level encryption of the bracelet?
no way thats if hes data chang like the kite in the game
I agree, not evem cc corp was able to break the encrption. So ya, how could they delete him? Yup, thats what I call a plot gap. lol
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

They weren't deleted, we see Kite log in near the end of the 3rd Manga. The ability to make copies of them through character creation was deleted.
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

Xu Yuan wrote:They weren't deleted, we see Kite log in near the end of the 3rd Manga. The ability to make copies of them through character creation was deleted.
That was the Tri-Edge Omake Theater. Those are at the end of all 3 mangas.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Not that, if I rmemebre right, Kite stops in and asks if his help is needed Balmung says not at all, how are your college application's coming.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

It was part of the main story. Balmung emails Kite via MEMBER ADDRESS (meaning he still plays the World) Before Shugo fights Balmung in Net Slum. They don't put Omakes in the middle of the story. Then Kite makes a cameo while Balmung and Mistral have their dialogue about Aura.
Vargus the Green Flame

Post by Vargus the Green Flame »

I think they deleted everyones characters but with every deltion there is a trash can of some sort wich probably led to the recreation of DUH DUH DUUUUUUHHHH "KITE" lol
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

You talking about World R:2? then you'd be precisely right. It's hard to say if Kite's Player was still active at the time of R.A. Plan. More then likely occasionally, but nothing as when he was a young boy.
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

Xu Yuan wrote:Not that, if I rmemebre right, Kite stops in and asks if his help is needed Balmung says not at all, how are your college application's coming.
AuraTwilight wrote:It was part of the main story. Balmung emails Kite via MEMBER ADDRESS (meaning he still plays the World) Before Shugo fights Balmung in Net Slum. They don't put Omakes in the middle of the story. Then Kite makes a cameo while Balmung and Mistral have their dialogue about Aura.
Ohhhhhh, that part! Sorry guys, had the two parts mixed up. Please don't give me a pink Afro lol!
Last edited by Kite669 on Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CRtwenty

Post by CRtwenty »

Yes, Kite (and Orca) are both contacted by Balmung towards the end of the LotT manga. And it shows them both logging in (along with BlackRose) and walking through Mac Anu in the last few pages of the manga (before the omake material and bonus chapters).

So yes, Kite's account was still very much active. He just doesn't play as much as he used to since there's no real need for his powers anymore. As to what happened to it during the whole Fire/R.A. Program thing or why Tri-Edge exists is still unknown.
Darkmetrau
Tomorrow's Poet
Tomorrow's Poet

Post by Darkmetrau »

FLARE of the Crimson Flam wrote:In .hack//LOT Rena says after the .hackers beat the mystery of the game they couldn't use there character models anymore.
but blumung or what ever his name is his player was un harmed
Chardoder

Post by Chardoder »

also remeber in the episode when sanjuro first sees shugo he says kite what r u doing in such a low level place like this. i think sanjuro whould know if kite was deleted or not.