.hack//legend of the twilight Cartoon Network air date

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

d5t

.hack//legend of the twilight Cartoon Network air date

Post by d5t »

Cartoon Network will officially start airing legend of the twilight this Friday @ 12 midnight central ( 1pm Eastern/Pacific, 11pm Mountain). The first episode will be entitled "The Legendary Hero".

Be sure to tune in this friday!
Last edited by d5t on Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
beginner

Post by beginner »

Cool. The subs I downloaded kinda sucked and I'm waiting for my LE to get in.
Belthazar

Post by Belthazar »

Heh... so much for not showing it on Cartoon Network. Enjoy your udeden - stupid CN over here doesn't show any good anime. It's Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z, and that's pretty much it for the anime. Not even .hack//sign. :(
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Man, I feel bad for you blokes down in Australia. The worst part is.....that you guys are closer to Japan then we are, and yet it takes forever for all the new anime and manga to get to you guys. It first starts in Japan, then goes to the USA, and then to Europe and everyone else. It's bad enough with how long it takes for stuff to get to USA from Japan, but for you guys it is even worse. Didn't .hack//Infection and .hack//Mutation just get to you guys(around March I think...)

Edit:And to stay on topic.....I can't wait to see it this Friday. I'll be sure to watch it. :D
Chibisuke

Post by Chibisuke »

i have added a 40gb hdd to a good system and since i'm going to change my "Tv tuner" car into it i'll "digitally Tape" every episode! ansd make my own LOTB dvd
Twilight Dragon

Post by Twilight Dragon »

wut time is that for GMT. plz tell me i really want to know im really excited about it. thank you.
Belthazar

Post by Belthazar »

Midnight on the Friday the 18th in American Central Daylight Savings Time is 5am on Saturday the 19th GMT. I haven't the slightest clue why you want to know this, though, as it's extremely doubtful that it's going to be on at the same time in countries outside of America (if at all) and anyone in America should know how to translate from one American time zone to another... I hope.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

true, very true....but I'm going to watch it and tape it up I guess....time for me to see why someone says Shugo's voiceover sounds bad.
Lady Tsukaru

Post by Lady Tsukaru »

For the Trailer click here http://www.bandai-ent.com/products/prod ... cfm?id=333 I cry when I hear Shugos voice, (Its that bad)
Ardo

Post by Ardo »

Helbaworshipper wrote:true, very true....but I'm going to watch it and tape it up I guess....time for me to see why someone says Shugo's voiceover sounds bad.
It took a while for me to get used to both Shugo and Rena's voice, and I still can't stand Mireille's voice.
beginner

Post by beginner »

Cool. The voice for Mistral gets to do it for Mireille too.
Nori Maki Misao

Post by Nori Maki Misao »

Lady Tsukaru wrote:For the Trailer click here http://www.bandai-ent.com/products/prod ... cfm?id=333 I cry when I hear Shugos voice, (Its that bad)
OMIGOD!!!! THEIR VOICES ARE LIKE..."WHOA"!!! Shugo sounds like that one guy from Onegai Teacher...OMIGOD MIREILLE'S SO SQUEAKY!!!! it IS bad...

btw i checked CN.com and it said that they're not showing it...
DarkAngel

Post by DarkAngel »

Nori Maki Misao wrote: btw i checked CN.com and it said that they're not showing it...
Yrs they are. Check the tv schedule at http://www.excite.com/ and it says that 12 pm it will be showing .hack/lotb, fallowed by a new episode of Cyborg 009. :wink:
Chibisuke

Post by Chibisuke »

it has been pushed to 1:00am Sat morning!!!!!!!!!
DarkAngel

Post by DarkAngel »

Chibisuke wrote:it has been pushed to 1:00am Sat morning!!!!!!!!!
Not on all my tv schedules. Weird...
Nori Maki Misao

Post by Nori Maki Misao »

DarkAngel wrote:
Nori Maki Misao wrote: btw i checked CN.com and it said that they're not showing it...
Yrs they are. Check the tv schedule at http://www.excite.com/ and it says that 12 pm it will be showing .hack/lotb, fallowed by a new episode of Cyborg 009. :wink:
WHOO!!!! yay ^_^
beginner

Post by beginner »

Some edits in it. I missed the beginning though but I think they cut out the part about the burning hands.
Rena-Chan

I loved it! ^^

Post by Rena-Chan »

i loved da show! mainly Rena... oh and Shugo's not a ghost cause him and Rena DIDN'T make a party!! Smart one Rena & Shugo. I thought da voices matched... i liked merrelle's voice! ^-^ i hated Sanjuro's though... IT'S WISEMAN'S VOICE!!!!!! DON'T THEY KNOW THAT!?
Belthazar

Re: I loved it! ^^

Post by Belthazar »

beginner wrote:cut out the part about the burning hands.
I'm curious... what part about the burning hands? I don't remember anything about burning hands...
Rena-Chan wrote:i hated Sanjuro's though... IT'S WISEMAN'S VOICE!!!!!! DON'T THEY KNOW THAT!?
Er... it is the same voice. Steven Jay Blum. (Which sounds a bit like "Sanjuro" if you say it fast enough :) )
MireilleChan

aww

Post by MireilleChan »

i didn't get to see the first one in english! but i saw the trailer...omg...shugo's voice ... :shock: