About Shino *maybe spoiler*

Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

About Shino *maybe spoiler*

Post by Wan »

Im not sure if this is anywhere else (and I am aware she is vol. 3) But is that the real Shino?

In roots (even with her costume changed)
She had pink hair and green eyes.

Not only that but here...
http://www.hack.channel.or.jp/gu/main.html#character

She is almost devoid of her character colors (cept for the black).

Is this due because she came back from Ovan's action toward her or is this Shino fake?

What do you guys think?
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

I think it's probably a mistake the artist did <_<. I mean take Haseo's Flicker form in Roots and the one in G.U. for example. Just different styles of animation I suppose.
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

and why does shino have a big ass compared to atoli is beyond me

EDIT: didn't finish
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

maybe she changed her color again for haseo #_#
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No, her coloring was like that in the flashbacks too. It's just an artist discrepency. Kind've like how Balmung's headband changes from red, to blue, before dissapearing altogether.
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

Lol I thought it was like just cause it was a black and white flashback.
lvl.133

Post by lvl.133 »

shinos color scheme was differed in roots, but in the games it was black and gray. maybe there was some sort of artist mistake...
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

lvl.133 wrote:shinos color scheme was differed in roots, but in the games it was black and gray. maybe there was some sort of artist mistake...
The color scheme for her clothes is right. It's her hair and eyes that are different.
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

yea, the game color scheme is correct the anime changed it for reasons unknown and changed it back apparently in later episodes.
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Well, Shino changed her costume to black to represent her resolve to wait for Ovan in Episode 12. Of course, when she went into her coma, she was in the costume, so it would only make sense to have the color scheme return in her game form.
Skeith of the Dawn

Post by Skeith of the Dawn »

Not to mention that in ROOTS Hase has a huntch back in flicker form for some reason. There are a couple subtle differences.
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

She changed colors in Roots for some reason after Ovan vanished. The game flashbacks mainly showcase her darker colors(probably to make her look different from Atoli.)
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Skeith of the Dawn wrote:Not to mention that in ROOTS Hase has a huntch back in flicker form for some reason. There are a couple subtle differences.
His back goes straight in the cathedral in Episode 24, but yeah. There are inconsistencies because //Roots and //G.U. are made by different people.
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

i knew that much just the flashback scenes had me to believe somethin was up. But who knows there might be somethin up with her regardless of appearance ya know?
The Rebirth

Post by The Rebirth »

they changed the tear on her face to a black dot,or was it like that when she changed her color scheme?
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

The Rebirth wrote:they changed the tear on her face to a black dot,or was it like that when she changed her color scheme?
My friend said it looked like a mole...

No, the teardrop should have stayed.
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

Bulletcatcher wrote:
The Rebirth wrote:they changed the tear on her face to a black dot,or was it like that when she changed her color scheme?
My friend said it looked like a mole...

No, the teardrop should have stayed.
Lol a mole...
The Anaconda

Post by The Anaconda »

Skeith of the Dawn wrote:Not to mention that in ROOTS Hase has a huntch back in flicker form for some reason. There are a couple subtle differences.
i think that was just stance, he was just standing like that to add to his malice
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

No, it is not an error, or a different artist's version. Shino changes the color of her character in ROOTS   after the Twilight Brigade disbands, and episode or two before she is killed by "Tri-Edge"
Last edited by Exotahu on Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skeith of the Dawn

Post by Skeith of the Dawn »

Yeah, no way, lol. In ep 24 of Roots, Haseo is said to have a fight for Sakaki like he did in the game right before he spoke to Ovan about having Azure Kite return. Now in the game there was no hunch. And when he fought Boardox, he was standing straight as well. Now although ROOTS is canon, they for some reason, thought it would be cooler to give him a hunch for attitude? OK I'll believe that. I just think it was a mistake since when you get Flicker form in VOlume two, he doesn't have a hunch.

However it do understand that ROOTS potrayed a couple things a bit differently. There's no disagreement there. Its just that....the hunch was a little unexpected. Another example is that in ROOTS Haseo is gloomy while hunting and from what I can see from the beginnig scenes of rebirth, he seems more arrigant and angery. Sorry to get away from the topic.

I think its very interesting that the Shino, you get might not be her. Kinda like an IA from the first four games, when you were giving member adresses of Sora, ect....But I think its her since  you defeated Ovan, and when you do defeat the AIDA that killed someone, they wake up