New Scan! Fidchelle!

Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

It looks like Tabby, Kaede and Zelkova are doing something that gives them seperate attack animations, could that be part of the new awakening?
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

it could be,i hope
DeathGuise_of_Oblivion

Post by DeathGuise_of_Oblivion »

Rykar wrote:
Kouen wrote:Image

Alright done, also that one small screenshot of Skeith with red particles emitting from the floating blades.... Freedom Gundam trademark, except it emits from the wing thrusters -_-. Oh mai Gawd, Skeith is a new Gundam.
I have mentioned this before! rawr! :D Skeith = Strike Uber Freedom Gundam

Haseo is now Kira + Shinn born baby.
So basically its a Ship-Mauler/AIM-Bot now? Pretty shweet.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

DeathGuise_of_Oblivion wrote:So basically its a Ship-Mauler/AIM-Bot now? Pretty shweet.
You sir just added more fuel to the fire. Ship= the big meteor thing that Skeith is fighting in those scans. Aim-bot= the Homing Shot skill that Skeith now has that is able to lock onto targets.
DeathGuise_of_Oblivion

Post by DeathGuise_of_Oblivion »

Kouen wrote:
DeathGuise_of_Oblivion wrote:So basically its a Ship-Mauler/AIM-Bot now? Pretty shweet.
You sir just added more fuel to the fire. Ship= the big meteor thing that Skeith is fighting in those scans. Aim-bot= the Homing Shot skill that Skeith now has that is able to lock onto targets.
Indeed. Well, I wonder why your going to have to fight Fidchell? So far it seems Yata woul have no reason to go bannanna's on your ass. Hmm...maybe Ovan infexored him with his uber pwnzer arm? Or maybe you find out he's really just like Ovan but with Epitaph PCs instead of AIDA infexored PCs? (As in making Haseo stronger in order to defeat Ovan)

Who knows. Either way another Epitaph battle is gonna be shweet.
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Jimbob wrote:It looks like Tabby, Kaede and Zelkova are doing something that gives them seperate attack animations, could that be part of the new awakening?
... What? They're just attacking.
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Tabby and Kaede's attacks look awfully detailed to be just normal attacks. And your party members need to do something in the new awakening otherwise why would it be an awakening.
Skeith of the Dawn

Post by Skeith of the Dawn »

From what I understand they always add at least two awakenings in each volume. So in volume three, its probably that weird thing that tabby does and Data Drain. There are probably gonig to be more.
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

That Tabby does...?
*Checks*
Isn't she just using a skill? T_T
Kadaaju

Post by Kadaaju »

No, she's not usinga skill, you'd normally see like the japanese symbols with it, or nothing at all but the camera won't be like that, just for that. I mean, look at Vol 2's awakenings, they show a short clip of each character. Vol 3'll be alot more interactive then Vol 2's apperance so it's more then likely a short showing of the brand new awakening.
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Two in each volume? Then what was the other one from Vol.2 other than the energy scythe thing?
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

i met with fidchell,he sounds more cryptic than that time i saw hareld T_T
Tylec

Post by Tylec »

PK Murderer Nickey wrote:
Tylec wrote:What's with Fidchell's face? It's ... absent.
Actually, Fidchell's original form was a mask.
Exactly. All I'm seeing above the neck is some sort of hat-rack with a rotary blade attached to it.
k-su

Post by k-su »

so basically Kite destroyed his face and we have to fight a disfigured Fidchell. Way to go Kite. -_-

I feel bad for Fidchell, not having a head and all. Skeith's gonna totally eat him alive....unlessssss, he uses his power of prediction to evade and counterattack Haseo, in which case Skeith gets pwned by a headless avatar.

Interesting plot development: The big meteor thing Skeith battles is actually Fidchell's head. lol.
Airon

Post by Airon »

i like your sig k-su ^_^
yanyways(not a typo) i see eyes and a head.

Ichida

Post by Ichida »

That's how we know it's Fidhell. Look at the head of Fidhell from //OUTBREAK, it has that same head.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Yeah, I didn't think the first one was a mask, I thought it was a suped up version of this, its namesake:
Dare to compare:
The pattern in the upper left of Fidchell is very similar to the kinds of patterns you'd find on a Fichell board. Heck, using the full board seems to be one of his attacks.
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

Alright done, also that one small screenshot of Skeith with red particles emitting from the floating blades.... Freedom Gundam trademark, except it emits from the wing thrusters -_-. Oh mai Gawd, Skeith is a new Gundam.
hm..you are right.....its the new Dragoon Skeith custom system for skeith...heck, no wonder he has the homing shot....
i just knew that haseo is a newtype #_#
Tadashi

Post by Tadashi »

Kryuzei wrote:

hm..you are right.....its the new Dragoon Skeith custom system for skeith...heck, no wonder he has the homing shot....
i just knew that haseo is a newtype #_#
Wait... oh no!!! All epitaph users are newtypes! Bandai wants to make .hack a new Gundam series .__.
Haseo is Amuro, Shino is Lalah Sune and SakuBo is Elpeo Puru/Puru 2 O.O

And.. Ovan is a Char clone!! NOOO!!!
pekerman

Post by pekerman »

Bulletcatcher wrote:The thing is that if two Epitaph Users summon their Avatar at the same time, at the same place, then the chance for one to go berserk increases.  That's why Haseo went berserk against Kuhn, and Pi and Kuhn could not team up against the AIDA in Roots.
Makes sense....