The Terminal Disc Thread (High Spoiler Potential)

RoyMaster

Post by RoyMaster »

i guess we get more vids the by getting vol2 and 3

i only have those first 6 vids
The Azure Wind

Post by The Azure Wind »

Odd I received File 10 on my file
Ressic

Post by Ressic »

Just a little correction, I've noticed most people say you get to unlock files 6 and 10 on the terminal disc after you beat the game.

I'm not sure when exactly it becomes unlocked, but I put the terminal disc in after Haseo and Pi go AIDA hunting, and it gave me file 6 right then. I know I checked again pretty late in the plot, and didn't have anything else open. After that I got caught up in the run up to the finale of part 1, and don't know if file 10 is only available after you beat the game, or if it possibly unlocks before that. *shrug*

Of course, continually swapping the discs and usually finding out nothing new has been unlocked is fairly annoying. ;p
The Azure Wind

Post by The Azure Wind »

I recevied file 10 right around when I met Kuhn
Ressic

Post by Ressic »

Ya know what, I got that backwards. 10 is opened up first, then 6. This is what I get for working from memory. ;p
The Azure Wind

Post by The Azure Wind »

Meh happens to the best of us
Orca Descendant of Fianna

The Terminal Disc Thread

Post by Orca Descendant of Fianna »

do you think that they will have the same terminal disc's come out with vol.2 or 3 speacil editions?
Quill

Post by Quill »

Common sense says 'no'.
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

Question- in Report number 11, when Jun is talking about Ovan, is he really saying that Ovan's the one that's the guide to an uprising? The part where he says "Everything's in Ovan's Hands" almost sounds like he's entrusting something to Ovan..
RipxDark

Post by RipxDark »

Or hes afraid of him
The Azure Wind

Post by The Azure Wind »

Jun is afraid Ovan might crash the system his character data is to powerful
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Either that or Jun knows that  Aura is hiding in Ovan. But I get the feeling that Jun just knows something is up with Ovan.
The-WILD-Wild-west

Post by The-WILD-Wild-west »

question

was i post to recieve this terminal disk

i got mine from walmart.com all there was was just the game disk and the game info book.

ps: can i order it at a risk free sight?
Mugi

Post by Mugi »

hmmm..

the more i read from the disc, the more i wanna see it :(

i have a slight problem with my disc, whn i run it on ps2 it gives me "there's no terminal disc save data, continue anyway ?" message.

if i select yes, i get a black screen and the disc freezes, if i select no, it gives the same message again :'(
I G A

Post by I G A »

I ordered the game online at estarland.com. It didn't come with a terminal disc though. If anyone could pm me or send me mail to a link to order it, I would be enthralled.
HeavyBladeRena

Post by HeavyBladeRena »

I G A wrote:I ordered the game online at estarland.com. It didn't come with a terminal disc though. If anyone could pm me or send me mail to a link to order it, I would be enthralled.
I haven't ordered it because I have no PS2 right now. However I was wondering, since I did not preorder the game does that automatically mean I have no chance of getting the Terminal Disc? I would be really disappointed if I couldn't get all of the .hack info possible.

Maybe there's a website selling them individually? Either way I second this request to order it.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

HeavyBladeRena wrote:I haven't ordered it because I have no PS2 right now. However I was wondering, since I did not preorder the game does that automatically mean I have no chance of getting the Terminal Disc? I would be really disappointed if I couldn't get all of the .hack info possible.
The information on the Terminal Disc is quite easy to find online. If you are looking to get the Terminal Disc for collector's sake, your best chances is to find one online or in used condition.
eternia

Post by eternia »

or you could watch them from some site^^
i just realize that all of the interim reports name have the GU factor on them like Graceless Unison,gate of uroborus and other^^
Detox1023

Post by Detox1023 »

Yea, seriously I want the terminal disc.

I've searched ebay everyday for the last 4 weeks and nothing has popped up. I know i could read it on the net and check youtube and other such sites, but I'm a completion whore and collection loser. I need to own it. I wish i knew about the preorder :(
DotHack-Haseo

Yeah

Post by DotHack-Haseo »

Yeah...when I watched the terminal disc, A lot of things that I didn't know or couldn't deduce for myself were explained very clearly, and I was then after watching it...able to understand it better.