Crim Quotes

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

CRtwenty

Crim Quotes

Post by CRtwenty »

I'm looking for some good quotes from Crim. Anybody got some?
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Interesting topic, he says a lot of memorable quotes in the show... just have to remember them... One of my personal favorites were...

"If you are toe in toe in battle and your stat's are the same as your opponent, who will win? The one with passion!" Not sure if that's the exact quote, but I like it nonetheless. There's also the one from Bear's book.

"Nashan, if you desire to know the truth, you must also have the courage to accept it."

I'll think up more at a later time.
CRtwenty

Post by CRtwenty »

He had an interesting one he said to Sora during one of their fights. Something like.

"Your power is great. So tell me why, why don't you do something good with it!?"

that's the only one I can really remember. :/
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Ah! It just came back to me! "You have such great skill, so tell me, why? Why don't you use this power to do something good with yourself!?"

Sora simply replies wiht "You're so old-school..."
CRtwenty

Post by CRtwenty »

Sora was great at shooting down Crim's Ego... like when they fight in the Upside Down Dungeon.

Crim: Go! I'll stay here and face him.
BT: Understood...
Sora: Boing!
Crim: Hey you! I wo-
Sora: You're going to say something like "I won't let you go any further!" right? how typical...
Crim: Well forgive me for trying to be dramatic...
~They start fighting~
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

That he was, though I seriously doubt that affect4ed a guy like Crim that much. Though did they extend what you mentioned in the English version? This is the line as I remember it...

Sora:"Chupa kupaw! I'm on my way" Or something like that....
Crim:"So tell me have you lost your edge?"
Sora: "Still sharp.... and normal."
Crim: "Your normal and my normal are very different things."
Sora: "There's no need to argue about our differences in values, let's get on with it."
Crim gives a surprised look
Sora:"Oh I'm sorry, I stole your thunder...you were going to say "get past me if you can" or something lame like that.
Crim:"Why not? I always use a good opening line when I know I'm going to win!"
Sora:"Lines are one thing, I guess, but you know what? It's (insert correct line here) when they don't have the skills to back it up!"
They begin to fight
Sora:"Nice try, but your luck can't match my skill!"
Crim: "Hey that's a good line!"

At least that's the gist of it.
CRtwenty

Post by CRtwenty »

I was working from memory, so I got it wrong.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Same... I've only watched the show more times then... I'm not sure ecspecially that episode, Harald's in it, in one of his most pivotal roles, so yeah... that sit's high nin my favorite's category. I also loved the difference between the subtitle's it says "Boing" but he just start's saying weird stuff like "Chupa Kuwow" not sure why...
The Terror Of Death

Post by The Terror Of Death »

man i cant believe that after watching the entire series i forgot most of the stuff that he says.

there are some quotes that he says that are really cool, but the only one i can remember was:

"if you desire to know the truth, you must also have the courage to accept it."

then theres:
Sora: Not now, i dont have time for an idiot, admit it thats what you were thinking (or something like that)
Crim: Youre wrong, it wasnt idiot, it was more like total idiot.
(sora gives a sarcastic "ooo")

well the scene was something like that, i guess ill just watch some of the series again or something lol ^_^;