Balmungs death? perhaps? ending of .hack//undeden

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Haha! I have no idea! I only read that off someone who had read the book, I'd have to guess so, for it to be canonically accepted.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Unless it actually happens in the manga, I won't accept it as being canon.
AlphaBlades

Post by AlphaBlades »

Dengar wrote:Unless it actually happens in the manga, I won't accept it as being canon.
I agree.
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

Dengar wrote:Do Kite or Blackrose or anyone else for that matter, ever get data drained in another birth?
Yes. BlackRose gets Data Drained in one of the early Phase battles (I think it was probably Skeith, but it might have been Innis or Magus). She is very relieved to find herself with only the full range of status effects, rather than in a hospital bed like her brother.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Is there anything in the books, that hint at Innis doing more then what he does in the game?
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Shinsou Wotan wrote:
Dengar wrote:Do Kite or Blackrose or anyone else for that matter, ever get data drained in another birth?
Yes. BlackRose gets Data Drained in one of the early Phase battles (I think it was probably Skeith, but it might have been Innis or Magus). She is very relieved to find herself with only the full range of status effects, rather than in a hospital bed like her brother.
That's exactly what happens when a character is Data Drained in the games.
Is there anything in the books, that hint at Innis doing more then what he does in the game?
You're asking if he did anything different than the fake versions Kite and the others fought while heading towards the real Innis?
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Fair enough.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

...Yeah, sure, why not.