W. B. Yeates in LotT

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

rhyste wrote:... urr, sorry to bump a 7 day old topic, but Hokuto does appear in UdeDen manga. You see her PC in one frame, though I can't think of the volume or the page, you do it see it. T_T;;
Volume 2, page 73 and volume 3, page 229. (Both page numbers are from the Japanese edition; they may be different in the English translation.)
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Shinsou Wotan wrote:
rhyste wrote:... urr, sorry to bump a 7 day old topic, but Hokuto does appear in UdeDen manga. You see her PC in one frame, though I can't think of the volume or the page, you do it see it. T_T;;
Volume 2, page 73 and volume 3, page 229. (Both page numbers are from the Japanese edition; they may be different in the English translation.)
Yeah I alos saw Rumor. The wavemaster that wears blue. that shows up in .hack//AI Buster 2.
newtti

Post by newtti »

Cless wrote:Maybe the character name Rumor.
It's an AI
Surge

Post by Surge »

Shinsou Wotan wrote:
for the american version it's on page 77 in manga 2 (right before Kamui starts talking to Rena and Hotaru) and it's the same number in the third volume
Theis

Post by Theis »

'W.B.Yates' is a character name in AI Buster 2, controlled by  a 30-some odd year old woman named Haruka.
Just a thought, aside from the fact she only has a cameo, she could be anyone.