Mistral's Husband Appears In Liminality (Picture Included)

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

Shinokage

Post by Shinokage »

That's like betting 10 bucks that the sun will still exist tomorrow.
boy123

Post by boy123 »

he he yeah right no one would say yes to that bet....it is also like betting 50 dollars that the next day there would be human left
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

i'll take you up on that human bet! :twisted: JK

i can't wait till it's translated.
Kaoshima

Post by Kaoshima »

yeah, the translators need to delve more into the story and world when translating peices of those big multimedia projects, but that probably makes the job that much harder when you have to compare your translations to everybody else's translations so as to keep the translations between the different media constant
Kay

Post by Kay »

Does anyone here actually speak japanese (or atleast reads it)? I was hopin to learn. That way translations won't stop me from readin soon to come mangas! :twisted: ... but seriously does anyone? My school used to teach it but they cancelled it cause noone was taking it.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Lots of people can read and translate Japanese. However, if you're asking to be taught Japanese, this isn't the place. You can get software programs that can teach you Japanese very cheaply in most stores.
Kay

Post by Kay »

Oh yeah! and as to the whole Mistral's husband thing.... I believe its the guy Tokoaka is on in the picture. Becuase the guy fought with all his strengh to save the company ... maybe i'm lookin too much into it becuase it could be the other one, he looks younger and Mistral seems like a new love bird than an aged one ...hmm...well i'm lost!
Surge

Post by Surge »

wow Shinsou great info...you got to give it to those .hack creaters..they make sure that there are connections between everyone.
Kay

Post by Kay »

I was rechecking some of the emails from Mistral in the Quarantine game and in it she said she was in her late twenties. So i don't know if that will help at all but it might give you an idea of who it might be.
Axe

Post by Axe »

:0 What if she's Lesbian? :0 and her husband is really like that one girl :0
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

1. She's pregnant in Outbreak

2. She says she's a housewife

3. She says her husband, besides, what girl are you talking about?
Kay

Post by Kay »

errr... i'm gonna ignore that last comment from Axe. ... ANYwho, like i said earlier, it seems like she would be with the younger one becuase she's really energetic and in her 20s & stuff.
Osamu

Post by Osamu »

I'm gonna go with the younger dude, being as how mistral in her mid-20s or so when she's pregnant, so the dude on the floor is my choice.
Osamu

Post by Osamu »

Karma wrote:
Kay wrote:ANYwho, like i said earlier, it seems like she would be with the younger one becuase she's really energetic and in her 20s & stuff.
The younger one, the younger one (Just my opinion, of course!)! Yes, Mistral is young and still seems like her attitude hasn't fully matured (So energetic and happy if not all, then most of the time).
Unless she's a woman who likes older guys( though I don't choose the standing up dude)