The two endings of .Hack//Legend of the Twilight

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

PyroTwilight

Post by PyroTwilight »

AuraTwilight wrote:No no, you got it all wrong. Morti jumped in front of Shugo's attack. But yea, you're right.
Wasn't it that Shugo attacked Morti, the hacker girl jumped in front of it to block the attack and then Morti turned her back to protect the girl and got hit by Shugos attack?
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

I can't remember what happened to Morti but my question is since Morti was killed does that mean Morganna is gone now.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Morganna was gone anyway. Morti and Morganna are NOT the same person.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

I must of heard wrong. Okay, thanks for the correction.
Kaoshima

Post by Kaoshima »

Cless wrote:I find it weird though that Reki and Magi are both Male or at least I think that's what it said in the third book.
The character models are both male, but Magi's a female in the real world.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Kaoshima wrote:
Cless wrote:I find it weird though that Reki and Magi are both Male or at least I think that's what it said in the third book.
The character models are both male, but Magi's a female in the real world.
It might be a typo or not. In the third book where .Hack// trivia was it tells a little bit.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No, he's right. Magi is female ingame.

Any pervert can tell you that.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

AuraTwilight wrote:No, he's right. Magi is female ingame.

Any pervert can tell you that.
Pervert?! Who are you calling a pervert buddy!
K1te

Post by K1te »

I just finished watching the anime version. Could anybody tell me how the manga one ends ? Thanks.
rhyste

Post by rhyste »

Cless, you're a retard... can you even read? It says Magi and Reki were both GOING to be male NPC's, but they didn't end up as both male. Magi is female in-game and in real life. She is that Saito Asako girl from the CC Corp 4 panel komas who wrings the wet wrag into Balmung's tea cup. o_O
boy123

Post by boy123 »

K1te wrote:I just finished watching the anime version. Could anybody tell me how the manga one ends ? Thanks.
 if you are asking literly it is when merrielle thingy...but it was really lik this...shugo had a test thin to see if he could hit balmung but fter awhile he did only 1 hit o_O then bamung gave him the virs cores to the area whereaura was and e warped there was a flash back whn shugo told ara e wanted to be a hero...(only shugo zefie and rena came...) so that is basicly all beside a little advertiment on "shank"
there yah go ^_^
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Cless, you're a retard... can you even read? It says Magi and Reki were both GOING to be male NPC's, but they didn't end up as both male. Magi is female in-game and in real life. She is that Saito Asako girl from the CC Corp 4 panel komas who wrings the wet wrag into Balmung's tea cup. o_O
There's no reason to be an ass. Especially in order to revive a two month old thread.

Rhyste, you retard. Can you even read? It says Magi and Reki both use male PC models, but Magi is a female in real life. She is not the Saito Asako girl from the CC Corp 4 panel komas because not only is she nothing like Magi, but she also works for Balmung instead of Kamui, and is actually supposed to be a parody of a real-life CC2 employee that worked on the storyboard. DUMBASS LIEK OMG.
Maromi
moo.
moo.

Post by Maromi »

lol drama