what the hell???

Discuss the anime series that started it all, .hack//SIGN and //LIMINALITY

Moderator: Moderators

kite27

what the hell???

Post by kite27 »

what is this sopossed to be, in the .hack// sign dvds the middle of the episode they have some kind of cut scene or something that has one character one the side of the screen and two characters completely shadowed out overlap each other and the same again. i know in .hack// gift they show them but in the regular series they look more human than like the characters in the game world in the series.

so anyone get what im saying
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

Those are different in Gift? I don't think I exactly understand your question... They look more like humans? I think they're supposed to... they show offline parts in the series... it's just to look cool, probably to signal the start and end of commercials. It doesn't always have to be people in the game. :)

The top looks like Tsukasa both online (Big face) and offline (Silver figure).
The bottom one looks like online Subaru (Big face) and online Tsukasa and Subaru (Silver figures).

Or whatever.
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, so I'll cover a couple questions I could pull from it...

1. The .hack//GIFT and .hack//SIGN intermission flashes are different from eachother because GIFT is basically just a parody of //SIGN. It takes all aspects of the series and pokes fun at it. So in GIFT they replace the shadowy figures with actual drawn characters from the episode.

2. The shadowy images are characters from the series. If I'm not mistaken, they're Tsukasa in real life and 'his' character. This would make sense considering Tsukasa is pretty much the center of the entire series.

3. The purpose of those flashes are to serve as an intermission. Basically, they signal when the comercials are going to start and where they end. The first one will flash when the program hits a break for commericls and then the other one will flash when the show is about to come back on and the intermission has come to an end.

If none of those responses answers your question, than you'll have to rephrase your post because I can't pull anymore questions out of your statement.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Those are just the intermission. I like them, they look really cool.
haseo-kunPKK

Re: what the hell???

Post by haseo-kunPKK »

kite27 wrote:what is this sopossed to be, in the .hack// sign dvds the middle of the episode they have some kind of cut scene or something that has one character one the side of the screen and two characters completely shadowed out overlap each other and the same again. i know in .hack// gift they show them but in the regular series they look more human than like the characters in the game world in the series.

so anyone get what im saying
well the two figures are tsukasa's character and real life form.......i knew that the first time i saw it....mostly cus i have seen alot of this kind of thing
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

haseo-kun pkk, your sig it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too big.

And it's a common thing in anime(in fact it's more rare to find ones which don't have an intermission) to have these sorts of "add breaks".

Seriously, it's nothing to be concernd about.

Another purpose is to remind you what show your watching. Because sometimes people forget.
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

Way to resurrect a thread that's over a year and a half old...
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

0_0 wow, I didn't even realise that.

Sorry, mods.
haseo-kunPKK

Post by haseo-kunPKK »

SnowManZero wrote:haseo-kun pkk, your sig it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too big.

And it's a common thing in anime(in fact it's more rare to find ones which don't have an intermission) to have these sorts of "add breaks".

Seriously, it's nothing to be concernd about.

Another purpose is to remind you what show your watching. Because sometimes people forget.
sorry i did not know it was to big......i did not think that it matterd.....
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

Wander wrote:It's Tsukasa and Subaru naked laying together.

This is obviously hentai.

:P
and it seriously is. i asked bee-train, and they confirmed that its subaru game avatar, and tsukasa IRL.