Where can I find this dang song?

Zenglare

Where can I find this dang song?

Post by Zenglare »

I have a question about a song. In .hack//SIGN episode 22 [Phantom], at the one scene where they come up against that corrupted looking monster. It plays a real good song, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I bought .hack//SIGN 1 & 2, .hack//EXTRA, and .hack//LIMINALITY soundtracks, and the songs isn't on any of them. I'm also having the same problem locating the song that they play at the beginning of .hack//SIGN episode 23 [The Eve], I don't know where to find it either. I've asked other people but they don't seem to know either. Anybody here know?
kite27

Post by kite27 »

you mean it is not OBSSESION like the rest of the series? :shock:
Zenglare

Post by Zenglare »

No, not the very beginning, after the the main theme goes away and it shows what episode it is. THen it shows a smoke filled room and a computer terminal, and it flashes through all the characters get emailed, or flash mailed, whatever it is. But does anybody know where these songs are? Are they only on singles? Is there another .hack soundtrack I missed? Are they on the Legend of the Twilight Bracelet soundtrack? Anyone? Anyone at all?
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

They don't always put the songs in the series on CDs... a lot of them are just like 'bridges', I suppose... just to help scenes pass by, not actual music... it's sad, because I like three of those in LOTT, but they're no where to be found. If they're on a CD and were in hack//sign, it's probably on a Sign CD... that or Liminality, since the Japanese ending of Sign had a Liminality track playing (Grandfather's Violin.)

I don't know what song you're referring to though.
Zenglare

Post by Zenglare »

Well, they play them in .hack//SIGN, and I have all three .hack//SIGN CDs, plus .hack//LIMINALITY's CD, and it's not on there. The songs that I'm looking for aren't short bridges (I have those anyways), they're full length songs. I want to know what numbskull behind Project .hack that left those songs out... *mumbles half-hearted threats under his breath*
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Zenglare wrote:I want to know what numbskull behind Project .hack that left those songs out... *mumbles half-hearted threats under his breath*
Thats the kind of graditude that makes them not even want to produce a soundtrack for fans.

The scene of the song that is played in .hack//SIGN during the .hacked monster in the shape of a ? that nearly attacked Subaru was warded off by Balmung of the Azure Sky.

As for the name of the song and what soundtrack you can find it, there is none. The song with the jazzy base wasn't included along with other tracks but you could be a little thankful that "a" soundtrack with "some" of the songs did come out.
Zenglare

Post by Zenglare »

*looks hurt* Yeah, you're right. Sorry... um... you Project .hack people... wherever you are. Didn't mean it. *wonders if they read this forum*

Oh well, I guess I'll have to get on there and record my own piece. Even if it sounds horrible, at least I'll have it, right?