my .hack fanart

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
hanakohikari
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am

my .hack fanart

Post by hanakohikari »

hey guys! I found out I've been a member since 2012 when I tried to join today haha
anyway! here's some of my stuff (I'M SO EXCITED FOR LAST RECODE AAAH)

Image

Image

Image

I also have lots of old fanart but they're terrible so no thanks 8)
User avatar
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department
Posts: 1671
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: my .hack fanart

Post by Erroneous »

REALLY nice work there!
User avatar
hanakohikari
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am

Re: my .hack fanart

Post by hanakohikari »

Erroneous wrote:REALLY nice work there!
thank you very much!
User avatar
SSJScygoku
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm
Location: "The World"

Re: my .hack fanart

Post by SSJScygoku »

o-o sweet Bejebus those are amazing! So detailed,coloured and I really like your artstyle~
User avatar
hanakohikari
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am

Re: my .hack fanart

Post by hanakohikari »

SSJScygoku wrote:o-o sweet Bejebus those are amazing! So detailed,coloured and I really like your artstyle~
thank you! I still need to try drawing haseo in his first form HIS HAIR IS REALLY DIFFICULT
User avatar
Kaoru Ryomi
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:08 am
Contact:

Re: my .hack fanart

Post by Kaoru Ryomi »

hanakohikari wrote:hey guys! I found out I've been a member since 2012 when I tried to join today haha
anyway! here's some of my stuff (I'M SO EXCITED FOR LAST RECODE AAAH)

Image

Image

Image

I also have lots of old fanart but they're terrible so no thanks 8)

You is amaizing!!!
EmeraldWand
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:27 pm

Re: my .hack fanart

Post by EmeraldWand »

Awesome work!
It's been over a year, now, wow. Have you drawn anything else since?
User avatar
hanakohikari
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am

Re: my .hack fanart

Post by hanakohikari »

EmeraldWand wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:46 pm Awesome work!
It's been over a year, now, wow. Have you drawn anything else since?
oh wow it's been ages :shock:
I've got two more random unfinished sketches! (was mostly drawing KH3 and FFXIV art the past year haha)

Image

Image
User avatar
SSJScygoku
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:01 pm
Location: "The World"

Re: my .hack fanart

Post by SSJScygoku »

hanakohikari wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:59 am oh wow it's been ages :shock:
I've got two more random unfinished sketches! (was mostly drawing KH3 and FFXIV art the past year haha)
@O@ holy moley! Even unfinished these are amazing,so well drawn and just full of detail!

Was this form of Haseo's hair easier to draw? xD
User avatar
hanakohikari
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am

Re: my .hack fanart

Post by hanakohikari »

SSJScygoku wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:11 am
hanakohikari wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:59 am oh wow it's been ages :shock:
I've got two more random unfinished sketches! (was mostly drawing KH3 and FFXIV art the past year haha)
@O@ holy moley! Even unfinished these are amazing,so well drawn and just full of detail!

Was this form of Haseo's hair easier to draw? xD
much much easier xD drawing 3rd form was always a nightmare for me lmao
User avatar
CyberNomad
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:35 pm

Re: my .hack fanart

Post by CyberNomad »

Those are very awesome man! Kepp it up! :D
Post Reply