Things you hope get updated in Last Recode

emptyazureskies

Re: Things you hope get updated in Last Recode

Post by emptyazureskies »

I wonder if they got rid of all the level caps.. they seemed to have 2 or 3 per game..
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

emptyazureskies wrote:I wonder if they got rid of all the level caps.. they seemed to have 2 or 3 per game..
Cheat mode allows you to start the game at max level. I assume this to mean 150 but it may mean max for the volume you start on. If it is 150, it would stand to reason that you can progress to that in volume 1 without cheating. This may not be true though. IIRC there was one level cap per game. Volume 1 was 50, 2 was 100 and 3 was 150.
An interesting side-note, you can start from any volume in recode. Starting from 1 puts the player at level 1 (naturally). Starting from volume 2 will start the player at level 42 and starting from 3 will be 95. I don't have details on whether you can start from volume 4 or what level you would start at.
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

N3IWVC wrote:
emptyazureskies wrote:I wonder if they got rid of all the level caps.. they seemed to have 2 or 3 per game..
Cheat mode allows you to start the game at max level. I assume this to mean 150 but it may mean max for the volume you start on. If it is 150, it would stand to reason that you can progress to that in volume 1 without cheating. This may not be true though. IIRC there was one level cap per game. Volume 1 was 50, 2 was 100 and 3 was 150.
An interesting side-note, you can start from any volume in recode. Starting from 1 puts the player at level 1 (naturally). Starting from volume 2 will start the player at level 42 and starting from 3 will be 95. I don't have details on whether you can start from volume 4 or what level you would start at.
I remember like before boss fights and other story things in each volume there was a lock so that you couldn't level up till after you completed that mission.. like if you did a different (side) mission you would be stuck at that level for example in volume 3 the max is 150 but you couldn't get over like 130 for the final fight with Ovan.. so if that is removed so that you could fight him at 150 hypothetically...