Showdown with Skieth

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

REDxYELLOW

Showdown with Skieth

Post by REDxYELLOW »

I loss my first time at level 31. Got him down to be data drained but was killed with Mistral all outta Resurrects and no healing items from Blackrose at all and so had to watch as Blackrose and Mistral fought bravely but be easy pickings. So any advise want to be shared? What kinda armor should I bring, what's the best party to have? Any advice is good advice. Please and thank you
SSJScygoku

Re: Showdown with Skieth

Post by SSJScygoku »

I recall being the healer and having the others fight,made it easier as Kite can be moved to a safe distance and then can heal when needed. Aslong as the two other party members are close some healing spells will restore health to both ^_^

Don't forget to stock up on plenty of restores for members being Data Drained,plus you can give party members items to ensure they are well stocked :)
Falions

Re: Showdown with Skieth

Post by Falions »

I was level 32 or 33 with the standard Kite/BR/Mistral. So long as you are stocked up to the max with healing items and know when to use them, you should be good. I just remember a lot of frantic pausing and healing between its skills.