Mage Wars: The War between Metal and Earth(Open RP!)

.hack role-playing, any creative writing, fan fiction, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

kai the pkk
The Fang King

Re: Mage Wars: The War between Metal and Earth(Open RP!)

Post by kai the pkk »

Nobu: it's really that different from Earth country? this poor girl.. earth kingdom is all she knows and due to the horrors of war she was snatched away from her family and friends by metal country...This sort of thing needs to end...otherwise so tell me Anachelli As a simple hermit tell me just what are towns in earth country like? ( he picks two apples from a nearby tree and hands her one) but are you starting to see the wonder and beauty of living among nature? ( he smiles playfully)

-----

Alex: you would really travel go another country to protect your friend well..some parts of water country have unfortunately seemed to be taking a turn members if the world council are beginning to rally. There was a rumor circling around awhile about war. But there is no basis for that water country has alway been in the neutral side of things trying to avoid certain conflicts. We are a relatively peaceful country, when I started my journey there was alittle but going in nothing too bad but there was but master left me a note saying that soon something was going to not only effect their countries but all of the countries as well. I didn't think much of it at the time but she did say that "when metal and earth collide the world as we know it will cease to exist and out of the ashes will emerge a world that nine of us will recognize." Ah- no that doesn't mean that things are getting bad it's just something my master wrote in one of her books. To be honest she wasn't exactly all there you know? ( he tries to change the topic) You know are a really kind person worrying about your friend like that Oniko. ( he reads the name Marcus at the end of the letter) wait your friend he doesn't happen to be a member of the world council is he?
nekoryuuha
Location: Kurenai No Guntai headquarters. (Twilight's Sacred Holy Ground)

Post by nekoryuuha »

(You all ain't waiting on me are you? I'd hate to think I'm making this RP die that fast...)

Burned... burned... you're still good... you look half cooked maybe... Lumina thought to herself as she quickly gathered the things she'd left. It was too bad she hadn't thought to fully snuff out her camp fire. A good number of the meat pieces had become more then a little extra crispy in her absence, but she packed them away with the rest nonetheless. She'd check edibility later; for now, she needed to hurry back to follow the others.
But even as she thought that, a rather obvious thought came to her. Did she need to hide from them? As far as she knew, they weren't from the World Council and wouldn't turn on her. Especially if she simply never told them what she was still only fairly sure she'd done. It was tempting, but she brushed it aside for the moment as she grabbed her bag and once more booster-jumped the semi-wide stream to follow the others. She had time to decide if it was better to follow or join in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean he'll be late? How late?" Nephilim asked the Adjutant over her communicate as she entered her tent for privacy. Or at least, as much as she was going to get in the middle of this half-assed Wood Camp. "The Base was attacked?! By who? Earth Forces?" There was a pause as she listened to the man explain. But after hearing it, she almost wished she'd been right. "A small child... attacked and started tearing through Metal soldiers..." She shook her head. "You're not joking, are you...?" The pink-haired warrior sighed and ran a hand though her hair. "No, even if you could, I'm not sure I want to here more. Just... let me know when and if he's able to go. I can't go without him as of yet," she replied to the man before flicking the device off. This day just kept getting better...
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

((I'm just waiting on Httod to post, I can wait, been playing Wasteland 2 for the past few days while waiting so.))
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

((I'm patient... I'm waiting for Haseo and soon for Zorolo, i'mcreating a surprise for him... Or did i spoil the fun?))
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

(I was doing graduation stuff and waiting for people to post.)

Marcus did not let his eyes dart around, the slow and dismissive actions that for most seemed suspicious, to Marcus seemed endearing. He sympathized with the underdog, the clumsy fool who wiped himself clean of his dirt and dust. “Yeh, Ahm from da Whirl Countseal. Siz ‘b’ dis danca layda ain’t dough.”(1) Rika’s cheerful demeanor simmered a bit, but she was still starstruck by meeting her idol. “Marcus give her a break, there’s all this chaos with the lightning storm, and those dudes the other day. If we just work with her instead of against her, you know?” Rika smiled and offered a gesture of approval to Azura. “Yeh, I gez dat makes since… ‘Sides if ya trusd ‘er, can’d zee wah ah can’d eda.”(2)

---

Anachelli nodded, still awestruck. “This village looks like so different. At home the roads are cobblestone and the buildings are so close to each other and stuff.” Anachelli took the apple provided to her and bit it, holding it close. “Um… excuse me.” Anachelli covered her mouth as she chewed and then looked up in an attempt to remember. “There’s buildings of different shapes and sizes, and storefronts are like super obvious. I can’t tell if there’s a mart in this village or if everyone just helps one another I guess.” Anachelli bit into her apple once more and once she swallowed she pointed at several buildings. “The structural integrity of buildings is really high, so mages don’t get sick and blow out their walls, causing collapses and stuff. Back in the olden day, dad said when adults got rowdy there were accidents that caused lots of problems so they made sticky stuff called cement to hold the stones together.”

---

Oniko stood silent as Alex spoke of the conditions in Water Country and the ominous premonition of the war. “Marc is part of the World Council, yeah. His school did this thing where they had to contact people from different nations and make contact. Water Country doesn’t really have issues with any countries so their mail goes anywhere. In the village they signed me up since dad kicked the bucket and they thought it was good for me. I was taken to capital and they taught me to read, and now Marc and I still write even though it’s bee years.” Oniko smiled, fondly remembering his past, and how Marcus’s letters got him through his days in his early adolescence.

“NIKO!” Kisara jumped at Oniko, who moved deliberately and so slightly that his dodge seemed fluid. “Don’t call me by that nickname please.” Oniko closed his eyes, visibly annoyed by this girl. “Aw is Niko embarrassed? Or maybe Niko is shy and doesn’t know how to talk to girls?” Kisara smirked and looked at Alex. “Xander, maybe he’s jealous and wants me all to himself?” Kisara joked, but grabbed his arm. Oniko sighed. “Whatever, just follow me.” Oniko led the pair, taking the lead, not wanting to be beside her.

1* Yeah, I’m from the World Council. Sis and this dancer lady ain’t though.
2* Yeah, I guess that makes sense… ‘Sides, if you trust her, can’t see why I can’t either.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

(Alright so these set of posts didn't help my writing, i'll start writing as i usually do. Excuse my change of style so sudden)
"Ahh... I'm glad to meet you.." Walking forward slowly to the oddly speaking guy, he extended his and and tried to make a convincing enough fake smile "So, your name is Marcus eh...?" Said with comfort, as if all shame from that clumsy first impression back there was slowly fading away from his mind. They are his way out of this country, in one way or another....

'I'd better start thinking about a plan or two... If these three mages go up against me i'm fried... Heheh, fried...' A small chuckle scaped from his mouth, his sense of humor was very extense, to the point that he could laugh at the slightest mention of a joke "You said something about a lightning storm just a moment ago...? Excuse my rudeness, but it is hard for me to understand you..." So much kindness coming from his mouth surprised him, is this the power of need?. In any way, he had never swom across that sea and he will do anything so it stays like that even if it means to pretend being someone else.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

"I'm sorry, but I find it rather difficult to understand your brother's speech." Said Azura, she then scanned the newcomer, she could sense blood on him, not his blood, somebody elses, her gift of water dancing went alongside the curse she had, she had always had a stronger connection to blood than water, "I must be going then you two, I must get to an outlying town, I'm just dropping by my hotel to pick up my belongings for now."
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Buried under a load of rubble in a metal base... if this had been the first time, he probably would have panicked like he had the first time it happened. Thankfully, it wasn't.

The light sound of scampering about as he heard the sound of people trying to displace rubble looking for him. The few who had returned... however long it had been. He hadn't been sure, as a beam had knocked him unconscious. Long enough, though, that it had made him late... and that wouldn't stand.

Zorlo's muscles flexed as his exoskeleton formed over him and he began pressing against the pile of metal. He was strong... obscenely strong, even for a metal mage, but even he had a hard time fully throwing the debris off him. Fortunately, that wasn't the plan.

A series of sounds as people moved over and helped clear the rubble quickly relieved enough stress from his battle worn body to allow him to push his body out of the rubble. The green-clad knight climbed out and stood up as the titanic figure he was. He looked down at other members of the Metal Military who backed off when they noticed his yellow eyes. "Thank you. I have my assignment," Zorlo stated as he started off.

The group looked at each other in silence. They had no words... only confusion for a moment. "He... he is okay, right?"

Another soldier simply shrugged. "I've heard he isn't human anymore... and after that display... that might be accurate."
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

((Yeah, I maybe absent for three days starting on the 20th, I gotta go up north to go caving and island hopping with my class.))
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Nobu: so would you say that you prefer the closeness of the cobblestones and rocky buildings the beauty and variety of nature? ( he spins around playfully as if showing off the magnificent forest village) but seriously earth country seems like an interesting place to live all in its own rite. And there is a mart I. The village but its also the combined efforts of everybody helping everybody out. You know....your dad seems like quite the smart man.

Alex: could this Marcus be the same Marcus that I'm thinking of? He is also a member of the world council. But what are the chances of that?.. you know something tells me that your friend Marcus is completely fine if he's anything like the Marcus's that I know he won't get beaten so easily. Hmmm maybe that is it. ( he smiles jokingly) however Oniko does seem like someone who would be really shy. *gasp* maybe it's because he's actually never met someone so forward before? Uh-huh yeah that's definitely it ( he begins to laugh and be stands up to stretch and he follows the pair but he walks alongside kisara) don't worry I'm sure he's just too shy he'll warm up to you eventually.

---------

Kira: ( she sighs as she lies down on a couch in the mans home who allowed her to stay for the day and on the floor is a whole lot of files and books all opened and about) I promise I'll clean this all up before I leave tomorrow! ( she reads through her books) I know I shouldn't be concerned about this while I'm on my journey but It just doesn't make sense. ( she spins a pen around I between her fingers) the metal country s finally beginning to make a move this was bound to happen eventually but it is so sudden the world will be thrown isn't chaos and if that happens then..people will get hurt of worse. Not to mention there was this cryptic message brought to me by the higher ups what is going on around here? Argh! This is so annoying! Why why why! Not to mention this equation why can't I get it to work properly! ( she sighs for a moment as she looks at a picture of both her and Alex but younger) Alex...just where are you? Please be safe.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

(New character was added)
Marcus took Yuuitsu’s hand without hesitation. “Yeh, Ma’cus iz mah name. Dis iz mah zistar Reekah.(1)” Marcus offered a genuine smile back, seeming genuinely excited to meet Yuuitsu. “Yeah, Marc gets that a lot, don’t you? Maybe try articulating!” Rika’s passive aggressive tone seemed backed by years of experience. Marcus shrugged and tried to answer Yuuitsu’s question. “’Bout an owwa ago zum ztuv waz go’n’ do’n. Li’n’n’ waz crazh’n’ do’n ‘n’ peepal wear runnin’ fo’ dey livez.(2)” Rika hesitantly reached out for Azura. “We should um… get you to the barracks to report this, so um…” Rika flustered over thoughts, not wanting to seem creepy and desperate, but also not wanting to have Azura leave so soon. Marcus chimed in. “Wear ya go’n’? Nee’ a han’ ‘roun’ to’n? Ahm relleh family-liar wid dis playce.(3)” Marcus offered a thumbs up and led the group out of the alley.

----

Reimo found himself buried under rubble, but this was an easy fix. His shield had protected him, but he was a few transformations from being completely out of magic. Reimo’s hands fused into a drill and he began to burrow underground. Reimo heard the sounds of Metal troops moving debris and clearing the ruins of their base. Reimo felt as though his mission was complete, having eliminated the base and planned for the next strike. Hopefully his opponent was crushed beneath the building, the man’s raw power far exceeded Reimo’s it was no question the Reimo’s magical prowess was what allowed him to leave with his life this time.

----

Anachelli truly pondered the question for a moment. The air in town was mucky and thich, making it hard to breathe. There wasn’t much conflict as of late, with the threat of Metal country invading the town’s problems all seemed trivial. “Oh pop? Yeah he was powerful and smart. Dad could fight a hundred men without his magic, and a thousand more when he used his magic. Dad was incredible, everyone loved him and respected him.” Anachelli bit her lip and sighed, she still had no clue if her father was a live and if so, where was he? Was he fighting, or looking around for her? Which was more important. Objectively a man of his strength would be a major asset to the earth army, but on the other hand, she was his only daughter. To break her concentration the fire show out and lights were ablaze, some Fire country youths were just outside the village and the entire village knew they would cause a ruckus.

----

Oniko’s face was red as the two talked about him behind his back. “S-shut up why don’t you?” Oniko’s voice was a bit higher than usual and Kisara acted on it, a smirk painted across her face. “Oh, looks like Niko is super embarrassed. His voice just cracked!” Kisara bumped her elbow with Alex. “Xander, are you a powerful mage? I mean the World Council is always looking for members and I mean if you’ve got the stuff Dios has been suspiciously quiet recently.” Kisara thought seriously for a moment. ‘Dios hasn’t committed a major act of terrorism since the war began. That’s been almost a month with no real action. That must mean they plan on using the war to their gain somehow.’ In the distance the howls of drunken laughter could be heard.

(Yeah. Marcus is my name. This is my sister Rika.)
(About an hour ago some stuff was going down. Lightning was crashing down and people were running for their lives.)
(Where are you going? Need a hand around town? I’m really familiar with this place.)
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Nobu: I know You must be alittle worried but If your father is truely as strong as you say a couple of fights won't be enough to hurt him. ( he smiles playfully) ah here we are. ( he stops at a small stand selling herbs) hmm okay Can I get some of these? ( he points at a specific root) I have the money. ( quickly the fire catches his attention) those impudent children have no idea what their doing. They are disrespecting Mother Nature in such a way throwing their magic around all willy nilly. This is a peaceful village. I may be a pacifist but that's going too far! ( he smiles) oh well, ( he looks at Anachelli) by the way was there anything in particular that you wanted to try while in town we can grab lunch or dinner perhaps you haven't even tried some of our countries finest delicacies have you! ( he notices the fire again) if they keep this up this could be a problem.

-----

Alex: Am I strong? I guess I never really thought about if I was strong or not. I can protect myself if I had to at least, and master taught me a lot of things from sorcery to extensive training in martial arts . According to my master i had more talent then some of those who are currently members of the world council but who knows she is a bit eccentric. However My master was the really strong one I'm nothing compared to her. She could even freeze lakes or even oceans just like that. Me? All I know how to do is use my ice for tricks ( a rose made of ice appears In his hand and he smiles) I dont know if the magic council would want someone like me around. However I was able to stop one of your attacks earlier with my magic. What do you think? Am I strong? I ( he laughs and smiles jokingly) Ah- that's right I still owe you two a private show! ( he looks around) do you think the elder of the village would be mad at me if I just set up a performance somewhere in the village Oniko? ( he turns his attention back to Kisara) the strength you displayed earlier not to mention you have knowledge involving the conflict between Dios and the world council... Are you a member of the world council Kisara?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

((Can you guys take control of Azura for a while? I'm gonna take a break from this for a while to do an in-depth study of running a paramilitary organization//Fancy talk for XCOM spree// and I'll be in the north island hopping and caving, toodooloo motherfuckers!))
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Captain Saturnus

Post by AZURE-KITE »

(Actually, Kaori... If you'll be away just for 3 days we could stop Hidari, Marcus, Kira and Azura's posts until you get back... As for now... I'm unpacking a new RPC)

Somewhere around earth country's boundaries, inside a small cargo vehicle riding against the sand dunes, a young man dressed in black garments could be seen driving the vehicle. It was a fast cube shaped unit with medium sized windows on the front and the sides of the driver and passenger's seat, there was no windows or whatsoever that could let anyone peak into the cargo cabin that was right behind the seats, except for a metallic thin wall separating the front from the cabin which had a small sliding panel that would let one to see inside.

There was a crimson haired young man on the back with a white long sleeved shirt, black pants and a pair of thermal vision goggles on his head "Are we there yet?" Yelled the man on the back to the driver "No sir, there's still some miles ahead. There's a camp nearby thought, and it seems we have one of our soldiers stationed in that camp waiting for backup, it sounds like a good idea to check out the place". The driver spoke, looking back for a second and sliding the panel open. "Sir, you should stay alert just in case!".

The man on the back nodded and gave a possitive answer "Aye!". The vehicle's constant movement made a distracting sound in the inside of the cabin while the young red-haired checked through his belongings, there was a large, shining metal chest wide opened on the ground; inside of this could be seen a long distance precision rifle, a few magazines of 5 rounds, a convenient compact model communicator and a very carefully folded black uniform.

The young man took the rifle out with the magazines, placed the communicator device on his ear and proceeded to take off his current clothings, carefully starting with his light shoes and goggles, followed by his ripped pants and white shirt. "How much time left?" Spoke the red haired man to the driver. "About twenty minutes sir!, should we inform the camp?" The driver spoke with concern "No, let's wait until we get closer. I want to see this camp for myself before informing anything".

The red-haired man pulled his now unfolded jet black pants up to his waist zipped them up and then adjusted his belt, followed by sliding his arms inside his uniform long sleeved turtleneck shirt and putting on a pair of leather gloves that complete the uniform, slided his shoes back on and did some stretching to finish his dress-up routine. His uniform had a red vertical outline on the sides to the ends of it. He pushed the button on the communicator on his ear and waited for the OK signal.

"Captain Saturnus reporting to base. We are currently in between the earth country boundaries. There seems to be one of our men in a camp nearby so we are stopping there for a check up, over". He picked up his goggles from the ground and put them on, pulling them all the way down to his neck letting them hang in there; continued by grabbing his rifle and hanging it onto his back diagonally and attaching the magazines to his belt.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

((Yeah, field trip got postponed due to bad weather, and Tests are next week, plus I've got XCOM, I'll be quite busy for a while.))
nekoryuuha
Location: Kurenai No Guntai headquarters. (Twilight's Sacred Holy Ground)

Post by nekoryuuha »

((My apologies to everyone. I literally forgot this place existed for about a Fortnight.))

By the the time Lumina caught up to the others, Oniko and the others were on there way out of his house toward the village. It was perfect timing for her to meet them. She only had to wait for the group to get a bit of distance before finally closing in and calling out. "Excuse me!" she yelled as she exited out of the nearby brush. "I'm a bit lost. Would you mind helping me out a bit?" she asked as she fulling revealed herself to the group.