Interested in Showing Off Your Card Collection?

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Vallen

Interested in Showing Off Your Card Collection?

Post by Vallen »

For the past few days I had conversations with people about various card games and I thought to myself, "hey, it would be cool to see what other people have" -- but before I go start posting pictures, would anyone be interested to do it with me? :lol:

Any cards you collect is fine; .hack, yugioh, pokemon etc..., I thought it would be interesting to show off everyone's binders (or at least your most rare cards). Anyone up for it?

Re: Interested in Showing Off Your Card Collection?

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Well, had I not have all my cards packed away due to me moving, I'd post my pokemon, dragon ball z, and yu-gi-oh, and magic the gathering collection lol.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^^' I can probably take pictures of folders, boxes and booklets but thats about it as there would be too many images for individual cards. On the bright side I've already taken photos of my .hack cards so less work there xD
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Yeah pages of the binder is fine, something like this:

I would love to see your //ENEMY cards :)
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Vallen wrote:Yeah pages of the binder is fine
^^' ah okey though I can see this taking up tonnes of space, even if I take photos with two pages on it. Especially since .hack//Enemy has so many cards, though afew are at my friend's in america (promos) so its wpuldn't be complete. Before that I did have pictures of the .hack//TC &TCG uploaded from back in 2012...correction had to redo them as I obtained some missing cards since then @.@ The .hack//TC cards (first 5 images) have other images on the reverse side plus a card number, the 3 cards under the 6 golden cards are checklists for the TC.

Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Interesting, I see reoccurring images so I guess this is what //ENEMY cards are based on.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Vallen wrote:Interesting, I see reoccurring images so I guess this is what //ENEMY cards are based on.
Yup though some of these images I don't see on the .hack//Enemy cards and are unique to this TCG, however Enemy has more cards by far ^^'

>-> 35 photos for the .hack//Enemy collection, thats going to take up so much space.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

SSJScygoku wrote:
Vallen wrote:Interesting, I see reoccurring images so I guess this is what //ENEMY cards are based on.
Yup though some of these images I don't see on the .hack//Enemy cards and are unique to this TCG, however Enemy has more cards by far ^^'

>-> 35 photos for the .hack//Enemy collection, thats going to take up so much space.
Don't worry about regular cards, you can post only PC cards and extra rare cards (shiny ones) if you'd like.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Vallen wrote:Don't worry about regular cards, you can post only PC cards and extra rare cards (shiny ones) if you'd like.
xD now you tell me after I've put transferred them, I can put them onto photobucket so as to not take up much room on the thread. @.@ it would take awhile to sort of PC cards, atleast the Xtra rares are together. I'll put up the promos and Contagion set @.@

.-. good thing the other card series don't have this many cards~

Vallen

Post by Vallen »

waw you have all 5 level up cards :o
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Vallen wrote:waw you have all 5 level up cards :o
^_^ yup yup,among other promos~ Usually they can be found on ebay,pretty sure more of the booster pack rares are on there @.@

Isolation Xtra rares/Starter Deck holographic
Epidemic
Isolation
Breakout Xtra rares