Naruto Finale

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Vallen

Naruto Finale

Post by Vallen »

So today on Nov 10th, 2014 Weekly Shonen Jump in Japan featured the final two chapter of the popular manga Naruto (chp 699 + 700). It's been running for 15 years since it's launch in 1999. Hard to believe it finally ended after such a long time :(

I've been following the series since 2003, so to see it go is like a part of me dying lol. Despite the story being "ehhhh" at best for the past few years, I think the conclusion is fantastic! It's also interesting that a side stories manga will be published in Spring 2015, I don't believe it'll be an official part 3, but rather side-stories (which I guess is better than nothing!)

Has anyone else here been following the manga for a while, and what are your opinions on the finale?
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Re: Naruto Finale

Post by kai the pkk »

Sorry for the text wall

I haven't exactly been following the manga I have friends who religiously watch it and I did read the first part of the manga in high school and the finale was...okay some of the pairings were really weird...like Sai and ino had some sort of Alien child...the Sasuke and Sakura thing is like she gets treated like **** and marry's the lunatic and they have a character that looks more like if Karin and Sasuke got together so that immediately was odd to me and I guess Sasuke is just off on a spiritual journey or something which was fine but didnt he leave in 699 to go on that journey so like did he just come back for a one night thing or... Naruto and Hinata is great that's pretty healthy and I love that naruto is the Hokage what I didn't like was that his excuse of being too busy with work to spend time with his son was just sort of **** I mean he grew up without parents so you think he would be alittle bit better at making sure to spend time with his children. On a side note I absolutely hate how lazy every single one of the kids names are like Boruto, and Salad F*cking really?

As for the ending itself I actually really liked how konohq was basically rebuilding and becoming a pretty prosperous village konohamaru as a jonin was really cool Naruto is probably an amazing Hokage which was cool all and all however it was a satisfying ending with everything wrapping up and I'll check out the whole part 3 / miniseries what ever is happening when it gets published....I can't wait to see the hate I receive for this post...
Vallen

Re: Naruto Finale

Post by Vallen »

^ Nah I agree that the  Sakura x Sasuke pairing was odd (maybe she's into a masochistic relationship and enjoys abuse? some people have weird fetishes). Otherwise I think everyone else is great! The ending as a whole was satisfying