Enjoying life

Discuss anything here

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Enjoying life

Post by Kaori »

Most people weould spend most of their life working and retiring in the end, however, I learned it might not be the case for me:
(Please don't read the spoiler if you really don't want something to ruin your day)
 As it turns out, my dad's side of the family has a condition that hits them when they turn 60, it causes their intestines to rupture and bleed from the inside, chances of getting that fixed over here is nil, so basically, there's a chance I'll die at the age of 60, not easy to live knowing your expiration date.
BrinODea

Re: Enjoying life

Post by BrinODea »

Kaori wrote:Most people weould spend most of their life working and retiring in the end, however, I learned it might not be the case for me:
(Please don't read the spoiler if you really don't want something to ruin your day)
 As it turns out, my dad's side of the family has a condition that hits them when they turn 60, it causes their intestines to rupture and bleed from the inside, chances of getting that fixed over here is nil, so basically, there's a chance I'll die at the age of 60, not easy to live knowing your expiration date.
Does that mean you need to give up on life though? Most males in my family die some horrific death before 60, ex my grandfather died in a freak tanker explosion, along with the fact that just about everyone on my moms side of the family has had cancer in some shape or form. While the thought of dying is terrifying, don't let it prevent you from living. Honestly, with as many people that I've known that have died, don't wait till the last moments to define your life by actually living.