Where Can I buy //The Movie with Eng subs?

KiteTheAzure

Where Can I buy //The Movie with Eng subs?

Post by KiteTheAzure »

So searching on eBay I only found a few bootlegs (From Malaysia) with English subs, but I'm not the type to buy Anime bootlegs and god knows how long I will have to wait until Funimation actually licenses the movie (Which is hopefully still a possibility)....

So I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the movie which is not a bootleg with English subtitles? :)
SSJScygoku

Re: Where Can I buy //The Movie with Eng subs?

Post by SSJScygoku »

As far as i'm aware there is no official releases of the move that contain english subtitles, only the bootlegs because as you mentioned FUNimation hadn't picked up the license. Neither has any company in Europe or Australia acquired the license that I know of @.@
Sadivinedevil

Re: Where Can I buy //The Movie with Eng subs?

Post by Sadivinedevil »

There are only fansubs for the movie, but I'd still suggest buying it especially if you have a 3D TV, and if you want to check out Versus. The only problem is that it is that it is getting rather expensive as time goes by, so you will be shelling out a lot of cash for this movie. My hopes of getting The World Edition kind of went down the drain with the latest increase in price.