Date,Marry,Fling

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

CJS

Date,Marry,Fling

Post by CJS »

Hmm ,always wondered out of all the dot hack ladies/males who would you date, have a fling with , and marry? Everyone in the franchise have unique traits and personalities.

For me I'd have to : Date Shino -reason being that she seems mature enough to be in a long term relationship with , as a teenager/young adult I'd need someone like her to keep me stable

I'd have a fling with Tabby since shes just kind of out there and I don't know she just gave out the "flirty" vibe in roots shes not really as mature as Shino if anything she'd make my life more chaotic but I wouldn't mind going to partys with someone as energetic as her lol

As for marriage I'd say Atoli personally i think shes somewhere in between a Shino/Tabby personality , she is defiantly energetic but also calm , shes naive at times but also seems down to earth

I think its important in marriage to have someone whos not exactly like you , your interest in them would fade because your marriage would feel like a daily routine-Atoli
I think its important to have a stable relationship with someone more mature then you at some point-Shino
I think its good to find someone that can take you out of your comfort zone at least once in a while or once in your life-Tabby

Whelp those are my thoughts I'd love to know all of yours

-Chris
N3IWVC

Re: Date,Marry,Fling

Post by N3IWVC »

Date: Mistral, at least until I marry her.
Marry: Mistral, YAY I MARRIED MISTRAL!!!
Fling: No way! I only love Mistral!
Anyway, I'd be heartbroken if just like in the game she was already married. T-T
Azalan

Post by Azalan »

Id marry aura so i could score me a hot albino girl. :3
BrinODea

Post by BrinODea »

N3IWVC wrote:Date: Mistral, at least until I marry her.
Marry: Mistral, YAY I MARRIED MISTRAL!!!
Fling: No way! I only love Mistral!
Anyway, I'd be heartbroken if just like in the game she was already married. T-T
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I feel like you may just like Mistral. I mean its a bit of guess here, but from what I can tell, you may just like her ;P

As for me, well, I guess it depends on what series, but I'm a bit of Blackrose person. I guess its her personality/style I like.
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

BrinODea wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here,
Okay
but I feel like you definitely absolutely love Mistral. I mean its a bit of guess here, but from what I can tell, you definitely absolutely love her ;P
^fixed