Kill La Kill

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

zaseo

Re: Kill La Kill

Post by zaseo »

Ep 12 of Kill la Kill is awesome! Nui Harime shows up which even surprises Satsuki. She completely effortlessly destroys Uzu's Goku uniform. Nui Harime is the one who killed Ryuko's father. Ryuko's reactions is basically a loud "****".

Wonder how Ryuko is going to get out of this one.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, want to see Ryuko wipe that smile off that stupid face off Nui.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Ep12 has so much action. Ryuko goes on a rampage against Nui but Ryuko couldn't hit her. Nui kept targeting the life threads that Senketsu has. We see a flashback of when Nui kills Ryuko's dad. Nui finds out what Isshin is making and they begin to fight. Isshin takes out the Scissor Sword but Nui takes it and stabs him with it. Nui was caught by surprise when Isshin takes half of the blade and slashes her in the eye.(reason for eyepatch) Due to Ryuko's rage she and Senketsu transforms into a monster. Tsumugu attempts to stop her but Nui gets in the way. Aikuro couldn't get aim on Ryuko to shoot a bullet that would stop her. Satsuki steps into and starts fighting Ryuko. After a bit of fighting Mako comes in and saves the day. Satsuki tells Nui to never come to the academy again(not that Nui is going to listen.)

After the ending of the episode the sneak peek for next ep is interesting. Satsuki wants to conquer all the other schools.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I saw the latest episode, and now  I hate Nui more than ever, period.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Episode 14 and 15 is awesome.
 Satsuki sends her school to take over the other schools and regions of Japan. Ragyo's view of clothes and that rainbow; enough has been said. Ryuko goes to collect the parts of Senketsu. The school destroys the others and a rich guy that is a rival to Satsuki. Satsuki has one of the parts of Senketsu but Ryuko gets it back. Nudist Beach vs Honnouji Academy. Ryuko vs Satsuki is a draw. They basically would have killed each other but so would Nudist Beach and Honnouji. Ryuko states she wants to achieve her goal but doesn't want her friends to get killed. Both sides withdraw. Satsuki said Ryuko could have her sword "Bakuzan"(taken by Ryuko) to remember the battle but Ryuko gives it back.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

zaseo wrote:Episode 14 and 15 is awesome.
 Satsuki sends her school to take over the other schools and regions of Japan. Ragyo's view of clothes and that rainbow; enough has been said. Ryuko goes to collect the parts of Senketsu. The school destroys the others and a rich guy that is a rival to Satsuki. Satsuki has one of the parts of Senketsu but Ryuko gets it back. Nudist Beach vs Honnouji Academy. Ryuko vs Satsuki is a draw. They basically would have killed each other but so would Nudist Beach and Honnouji. Ryuko states she wants to achieve her goal but doesn't want her friends to get killed. Both sides withdraw. Satsuki said Ryuko could have her sword "Bakuzan"(taken by Ryuko) to remember the battle but Ryuko gives it back.
Goddamnit, everything is getting awesome, and I have no computer to watch this on.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Ryuko, and Mako follower Aikurou and Tsumugu to the Nudist Beach base. One section was destroyed but another section is hidden. They explain her dad created Nudist Beach after he found out the truth/history of life fibers. He use to work for Revocs but left. Satsuki leaves the scene. Using her Kamui takes a lot out of her. Nui being the troll she watched Ryuko and Satsuki fight. She is the one flying the helicopter Satsuki is on. Satsuki goes to her house and her mother tells her to go to this herbal bath. If you thought the way she was touching Satsuki in the flashback she had at the start of the school invasion it is nothing compared to now. It is implied that some yuri incest took place. After that Ragyo explains the history of life fibers to Satsuki. Ryuko finds out that Senketsu is basically a weapon to destroy his life fibers family and that she is suppose to be the hero. She is ticked off about Senketsu being a weapon and say it has feelings. She takes off Senketsu and say he should not have to fight. Tsumugu states a life fiber that doesn't should exist and he gets the nail gun. Ryuko said over her dead body and the episode stops right there.

Also new opening and ending!
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I lived in Western Japan for a year and it's funny how many references they put in. The big tower they fight by in Osaka is called Tsutenkaku, a famous landmark which was actually rebuilt in its current shape after a fire destroyed it around the time of WWII. The original one looked more like the Eiffel Tower, and you can see it in Nudist Beach's base (apparently they rescued it somehow). In the river in this episode you can see a floating statue of Colonel Sanders. That's a reference to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Colonel

The giant robot crab is a reference to this:

P.S. This show is amazing. And the soundtrack is also amazing.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

The Manga is finally out in the usual sites.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Okay, finally found a way to get the episodes on my iphone without using my computer, and let me just say: MONEY MACHINE GUNS ARE AWESOME!
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Major hype spoilers
 Dang Kill La Kill ep 17 is freaking awesome! Senketsu has Ryuko put him back on and they do not fight with Tsumugu. Outside of the hidden base it is explained that Tsumugu's sister worked for Ryuko's dad and was killed in an accident with life fibers. His sister despite dying said to continue the experiments. It is also mention that Senketsu is made from Ryuko's DNA. There is some stuff about Satsuki's pass and they are repairing for the Grand Sports event. Ragyo plans to use everyone that attends the event as sacrifices for life fibers. The Mankanshoku family ask Gamagori where is Mako is. He states that she went against to school and is some place with Ryuko. So they won't be thrown out for her crimes against the school he said they must attend the school's event. Aikuro has a hidden camera at the school to see whats going on. Him, Ryuko, Mako, and Tsumugu go to school. The event starts and Ragyo press a button that traps everyone watching in life fibers minus Mako's brother who painted himself to look like he was dressed up. Ryuko and the group shows up. There is a little talking and out of nowhere Satsuki stabs her mother Ragyo and slash throw her to a building. This takes Ryuko by surprise and episode stops here.
Last edited by zaseo on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Holy shitsnacks.........(MAJOR SPOILER IN PIC!)

http://i.imgur.com/gwnORgL.png
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

this two episode, 16 n 17.
I have two major reaction:
Please! Mr. Teacher! orz
Who else lost it when he wears all kind of clothing including the woman's article (with make ups!)??
and hory shet what is that in the grand bathing chamber??? <(o)//_//(o)>

then, Ragyo's costume in Grand Sport events... you just lost your graceful aura, Ragyo, you hear that?? ;w;
I can't predict where this is going, but one thing for sure. I'm still continuing my journey to found visible nipple in this show...
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Ep 18 is so action packed
 Episode starts off with Satsuki explaining why she rebelled against her mother. We could tell she was likely going to be a foil to Ragyo for awhile due to the flashback she had before invading the other schools. Rei Hououmaru trys to attack Satsuki but is stopped by Gamagori. The Elite four/Four Heavenly Kings start to fight Nui. Nui makes clones but was not really concerned with them. They actually start hits her but it does no real damage. Inumuta frees the people trapped in life fibers. Satsuki then explains her past. Her father married into the family and they were doing experiments with life fibers. It didn't get anywhere with Satsuki and one year later her unnamed sister. The unnamed sister was thrown away and that made Satuki's father want revenge on Ragyo(she knew he would). Shiro and the sewing club goes to kill the original life fiber. Ragyo out of nowhere gets off the wall she was slashed thrown on and takes control of the students in the academy and even temporarily takes control of Ryuko. After Ryuko breaks free she starts fighting Nui and due to becoming one with Senketsu her power has increased a lot. This takes Nui by surprise. Satsuki starts fighting Ragyo and she cuts her head off. This is not fatal because her body is basically life fibers and as long as one existed then she can recover/sew herself back together. Ragyo starts punching the hell out of Satsuki and when Satsuki tries to slash her with her sword it breaks. She then takes Junketsu from Satsuki. The life fibers that Shiro fight back and they go on a ramapge. The sky becomes fill with them. Ragyo then rushes up to Ryuko and grabs her heart right out of her body. It is infused with life fibers and Ragyo states that Ryuko is her daughter.
Last edited by zaseo on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Ep 19
 The covers starts to capture people. Mako is captured and taken away. Ryuko is wondering how Ragyo can be her mom(it is later explained that Sōichirō changed his name and appearance to be Isshin Matoi meaning that Ryuko has no stepfather). Satsuki with the last of her strength pulls out a remote to a denotation device and causes a huge explosion. During one month Mataro is surviving in the slums of the city. A cover sees him getting some food but Nonon Jakuzure saves him. Nonon is using the reforged remains of Satsuki's sword Bakuzan. Uzu Sanageyama is helping people escape covers. His loses his Goku Uniform(the others lost theirs as well). The 4 Heavenly Kings/Elite Four team up with Nudist Beach. Ragyo has captured Satsuki and she explains how her and Ryuko are sisters. She is hung up in a cage and while talking Nui is making a Kamui/godrobe for Satsuki to wear. Ragyo is also spanking Satsuki while they talk. Gamagori promises the Mankanshoku that he shall save Mako. Ryuko is dreaming and has been in a coma for a month. The wound in the heart has healed. Shiro makes a weapon that can free humans from the covers. The covers attack the Nudist Beach base but with the weapon Shiro made Gamagori frees Mako. Nonon states Gamagori is flirting after Mako was surprise he saved her. Nako X Gamagori shipping hype!? The covers start making loud noises similar to Nonon's Goku uniform. This wakes an extremely pissed off Ryuko up. She instantly frees the other people from the cover life fibers. When Senketsu states he is happy that she is up she states looking at him pisses her off and that she is an inhuman monster like him.
Last edited by zaseo on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I don't even know how I should feel about this anime. Just five minutes into the series left me feeling like my eyes had been raped.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

It's a show about the general principle of clothing, and it's hard to be about what clothing does without being about skin as well. There's a group of men called Nudist Beach that go into battle naked. It's not for everyone, but it's an incredibly well-done anime.

In my opinion if you take that into account it's a little cleaner than Space Dandy >_>
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

EP 20
 It starts off with a very pissed and sad Ryuko saying that she is a monster. Mako state that this isn't like her and that her and Senketsu are friends. Paper like clones of Ragyo and Nui show up and they troll Ryuko. They tell her to go to the Honnouji Academy. Aikuro and Tsumugu tries to talk sense to Ryuko but she destroys Aikuro's mech and slashes two buildings to warn them not to get in her way. She doesn't listen and then ignores Mako and Senketsu. She takes off on a bike/motorcycle. At the Nudist Beach base Houka hacks into the Honnouji Academy's circuity cameras and they see Satsuki chained up naked. However Satsuki is planning her escape by scratching the floor to make the Bakuzan pieces on her toe nails sharp. Takarada the rich guy saved up all his money to make a huge battle ship called the SS Naked Sun. The elite four shows up at the Honnouji Academy to save Satsuki. They fire missiles at Ragyo but they do nothing. Satsuki breaks free and is looking for away to escape. Ryuko shows and starts fighting Nui. Nui states she know how Ryuko feels and this time Nui is not underestimating Ryuko. Nui gets stabbed right through the chest by Ryuko and at first it seem to really hurt her but then she shows that heart is also infused with life fibers. She states that she is similar to Ryuko but that she was born in an artificial womb made up of life fibers. Ragyo shows up and in the fight Nui stuck threads in Ryuko. Ragyo gives Ryuko Junketsu. When it is put on Ryuko thinks about a past where she and Ragyo were close and lived a rather normal life. Satsuki is on the huge battle ship with the Elite Four and Nudist Beach. Nonon and Houka give there Bakuzan parts to Satsuki. Aikuro states they should head back to Osuka. Satsuki states that won't be possible. An insane Ryuko wearing Junketsu shows up. Tsumugu tries to fight her but he gets knocked back with out a problem. Satsuki then goes and gets Senketsu. She puts him on and states that Senketsu might not like her but it is their only choice to fight against Ryuko.

So the sisters have switched Godrobes. I can't wait to see Satsuki tranform. Ryuko wearing Junketsu looks different compare to Satsuki.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Huh, the Elite 4 actually look pretty good in NUDISTO! BEEEEEEAAAAAACCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Uniforms.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Kaori wrote:Holy shitsnacks.........(MAJOR SPOILER IN PIC!)

http://i.imgur.com/gwnORgL.png
Guess you can't believe everything you see on the internet...