OMG! Phantoms and New Quests !

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

OMG! Phantoms and New Quests !

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Well I'm posting this in here so that you all who play GD would have a track of what events are going on and know the details. I'll also post the little I know, well as for now there's this Phantom Kite event, you can find and defeat him in various parts of the infinite[?] dungeon, if you defeat him you can get any card from N to R+ depending on his lvl(Correct Me if I'm wrong) You can also trade[?] Three special Rare cards for the Three special PHANTOM KITE EQUIPMENT, yes you read quite good: Phantom Kite equipment, Head, Middle and Bottom, with 3%, 8% and 8% Def. Respectively. In addition you can also find quite high cards with some good atk points on them within the dungeon and defeating Kite, from N to SR.

If any of this is wrong please correct me, I did what I could with some vague translations I could do. Thanks for reading ^^
Amaso

Re: OMG! Phantoms and New Quests !

Post by Amaso »

AZURE-KITE wrote:Well I'm posting this in here so that you all who play GD would have a track of what events are going on and know the details. I'll also post the little I know, well as for now there's this Phantom Kite event, you can find and defeat him in various parts of the infinite[?] dungeon, if you defeat him you can get any card from N to R+ depending on his lvl(Correct Me if I'm wrong) You can also trade[?] Three special Rare cards for the Three special PHANTOM KITE EQUIPMENT, yes you read quite good: Phantom Kite equipment, Head, Middle and Bottom, with 3%, 8% and 8% Def. Respectively. In addition you can also find quite high cards with some good atk points on them within the dungeon and defeating Kite, from N to SR.

If any of this is wrong please correct me, I did what I could with some vague translations I could do. Thanks for reading ^^
Looks like this is your first phantom event ,
anyway , The way the phantom appears is Random , not in a specific area , also the Cards, it doesn't matter what his level is , because it's random.
Also , for the equipment , I don't think you Trade for them, you just get them after the event is over , and for finding cards in the dungeon 98% would [N/N+] it's very rare to get [R] or higher cards.
Ky-Sama

Post by Ky-Sama »

anyway , The way the phantom appears is Random , not in a specific area , also the Cards, it doesn't matter what his level is , because it's random.
Also , for the equipment , I don't think you Trade for them, you just get them after the event is over , and for finding cards in the dungeon 98% would [N/N+] it's very rare to get [R] or higher cards.

Let me try to address a few things, please do not take offense...

The Phantom does indeed appear randomly throughout your jouney in the dungeon-- but,  after reaching the 50th floor, and defeating Black Name Cocole. The Phantom will appear infinitely.... I undstand that getting a certain lv of card is "random"; but I have had MUCH better results defeating higher-level Phantoms than lower-level. Also, I believe taking advantage of the "Overkill Reward"-- usually, the lower his hp, and depending on how much it was "Overkilled", will sometimes give you R+ and SR card(I just got 蒼海のオルカ and 追詰めし葬炎のカイト this way)... I read this on jp website saying: (rough translation) "The unit whose remuneration of phantom of high level, rearity is higher, and is easy to come out."

As for finding R or higher cards, I think he might be referring to the R/R+/SR Core, or the Haseo card you get after beating the lv50 boss...

Also, about the equipment: it is sort of like a "trade", I think... As it states on the event page (rough translation) "If you want to use or sell the unit to be synthesized, was not held until the end of the event, does not receive (limited equipment set) compensation, please note." So, I guess you receive the equipment in exchange for the SR unit(s)...? I guess you cannot put it in your deck to fight the Phantom either, and if you do, you cannot get the Phantom equipment...

I hope this helps... ^^
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

Ky-Sama wrote:

Let me try to address a few things, please do not take offense...

The Phantom does indeed appear randomly throughout your jouney in the dungeon-- but,  after reaching the 50th floor, and defeating Black Name Cocole. The Phantom will appear infinitely.... I undstand that getting a certain lv of card is "random"; but I have had MUCH better results defeating higher-level Phantoms than lower-level. Also, I believe taking advantage of the "Overkill Reward"-- usually, the lower his hp, and depending on how much it was "Overkilled", will sometimes give you R+ and SR card(I just got 蒼海のオルカ and 追詰めし葬炎のカイト this way)... I read this on jp website saying: (rough translation) "The unit whose remuneration of phantom of high level, rearity is higher, and is easy to come out."

As for finding R or higher cards, I think he might be referring to the R/R+/SR Core, or the Haseo card you get after beating the lv50 boss...

Also, about the equipment: it is sort of like a "trade", I think... As it states on the event page (rough translation) "If you want to use or sell the unit to be synthesized, was not held until the end of the event, does not receive (limited equipment set) compensation, please note." So, I guess you receive the equipment in exchange for the SR unit(s)...? I guess you cannot put it in your deck to fight the Phantom either, and if you do, you cannot get the Phantom equipment...

I hope this helps... ^^
Thanks for that , I actually can't read JP , and didn't even reach floor 50 yet ,
and what I wrote is just my experience with previous phantoms .
ooh and for getting [R/R+/SR] while walking , it happened to me several times and got either EXP core or an [R] Green Card :P .

nothing in what you wrote is offensive , that's just a discussion ;)
Ky-Sama

Post by Ky-Sama »

Thanks for that , I actually can't read JP , and didn't even reach floor 50 yet ,
and what I wrote is just my experience with previous phantoms .
ooh and for getting [R/R+/SR] while walking , it happened to me several times and got either EXP core or an [R] Green Card :P .

nothing in what you wrote is offensive , that's just a discussion ;)
You're welcome, Amaso ^^. I want to avoid sounding like a "Know-It-All" at all costs, and that is why I apologized before hand... I understand, without reaching the 50th floor, it was impossible for you to know that. No worries.

That's pretty cool :). I only got R, and R+ Cores (no R cards, except that Haseo card you get for beating lv50 boss). The event page says you only have a 30% chance, so it looks like you were lucky!

In hawaii, you are required to know how to read, and speak japanese (because most tourist are from japan), to an extent. Your skill level may vary though (mine is pretty weak after moving from Hawaii)...
Ky-Sama

Post by Ky-Sama »

Sorry to post again... But, I thought I would confirm that you do "trade" those 3 SR cards for equipment (I had 2 Azure kite cards, and I only have 1 now lol).

Also, some people either got REALLY lucky, and got all 3 cards (with some duplicates), and some people got really UNLUCKY and didn't get anything (like this person who beat a lv100 Phantom, and didn't get ANY SR CARDS)... Like getting a SR card from the event(s) or login bonus Gasha Tickets you recieve-- it is a matter of luck...

A little off topic, but since this thread is about the Phantom....

I was bored, and I was browsing players to fight for equipment; and I stumbled opon a player who happens to have all of the Phantom's equipment, and looks just like KITE! (The image doesn't really give it justice, if you consider the angles, etc)
Now we know what Kite may have looked like if he appeared in the game lol....