Help here, lost my account details

freedomms

Help here, lost my account details

Post by freedomms »

Hi, i have been playing guilty dragon for about 3months already but here the problem

i just factory wipe/reset my entire phone and when i tried to play guilty dragon, they either ask me to play from scratch or log in using twitter
i have no idea how twitter is connected to the account that i have been playing for the past3 month
how to log in back to my original account?
Amaso

Re: Help here, lost my account details

Post by Amaso »

Did you link your GD Account with your twitter ??
If not , I'm sorry, you have to start from scratch ...
freedomms

Post by freedomms »

Amaso wrote:Did you link your GD Account with your twitter ??
serious? anyway to send them a email ? i have spent money on the game, by right should be have some way to trace to the account using email
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

freedomms wrote:
serious? anyway to send them a email ? i have spent money on the game, by right should be have some way to trace to the account using email
You never gave them your email or any other details , and you should link your GD with Twitter to prevent this from happening again, I'm sorry I can't help you :? .
freedomms

Post by freedomms »

Amaso wrote:
freedomms wrote:
You never gave them your email or any other details , and you should link your GD with Twitter to prevent this from happening again, I'm sorry I can't help you :? .
thx for your advice anyway. I manage to sent a support form through their website, even though i didn't give any personal details during the account creation in guilty dragon. i have been making in-game purchase using my google account. They should be able to do something like tracing the payment to my account. if they can't do that, just show how sucky their system is... am i eligible for full refund by any means?
.hack-fan7

Post by .hack-fan7 »

would it annoy if i asked what guilty dragon was exactly?
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

.hack-fan7 wrote:would it annoy if i asked what guilty dragon was exactly?
The latest .hack//game for smartphones.
.hack-fan7

Post by .hack-fan7 »

no kidding, it looks pretty impressive
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Well most was explained. Guilty Dragon is a online game released for Apple I Phone and Google Android The series is actually a dothack concept and occurs during The World: Armed Conflict in the year 2030.. At some time in the gamed a mysterious set of characters with black names arise while the PC killed by these disappear from the game. The connections for the series to dothack actually are similar to the link of Solatorobo to Tail Concerto or Blaze Blue to Guilty Gear. Because the dothack series is ending it hasn't been established where this next series lies throughout the timeline. .hack is currently preceding from the year 2025 however the question is if the end of the .hack series itself lead into same the future for Guilty Dragon. Each of the Phantom in the series are redesigns of existing .hack characters.
freedomms wrote:
Amaso wrote:
freedomms wrote:
thx for your advice anyway. I manage to sent a support form through their website, even though i didn't give any personal details during the account creation in guilty dragon. i have been making in-game purchase using my google account. They should be able to do something like tracing the payment to my account. if they can't do that, just show how sucky their system is... am i eligible for full refund by any means?
I'm sorry to hear that. Were you able to recover the account? Send me PM if your ever looking for rare cards to rebuild your deck.
freedomms

Post by freedomms »

(Phantom) Thief wrote:
Well most was explained. Guilty Dragon is a online game released for Apple I Phone and Google Android The series is actually a dothack concept and occurs during The World: Armed Conflict in the year 2030.. At some time in the gamed a mysterious set of characters with black names arise while the PC killed by these disappear from the game. The connections for the series to dothack actually are similar to the link of Solatorobo to Tail Concerto or Blaze Blue to Guilty Gear. Because the dothack series is ending it hasn't been established where this next series lies throughout the timeline. .hack is currently preceding from the year 2025 however the question is if the end of the .hack series itself lead into same the future for Guilty Dragon. Each of the Phantom in the series are redesigns of existing .hack characters.
freedomms wrote:
Amaso wrote:
freedomms wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that. Were you able to recover the account? Send me PM if your ever looking for rare cards to rebuild your deck.
sad to say, i didn't recover my account. they say their customer support are only for Japanese language and i doubt i can write proper Japanese to explain the situation, that it for me i guess, i enjoyed the game and didn't regret spending money on it. But it suck just because i didn't link to twitter account and because i reformat my phone, i lost my account.
.hack-fan7

Post by .hack-fan7 »

thats not good, perhaps u could use google translate to write to them? then re-translate their response? worth a shot.