Cards, weapons, armor and LUCK

AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Cards, weapons, armor and LUCK

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Well, i've been playing and i found some low leveled players with Cards with... 1133 Points so far, and even 1000~1200 Weapon damage, i would dare to ask: is it just luck? or you get them?(cards, armor, etc) Somewhere else... If it is, can anyone tell me? as well as "cards basics" Or tips to get a stronger deck/weapon.

Thanks in advance
(Phantom) Thief

Re: Cards, weapons, armor and LUCK

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

The 1300 and 1500 weapons are from an earlier valentines event. The same goes for the armor but their effects wear off on the 28th. The 2000 atk weapons are from event master. Once a month the campaign will track the number of points a character earns from new card or items and reward them based on the number of points they gather.

EDIT:To increase the power of your units click on the 3rd icon on the of the screen, Then click the second option and the first. You can level up your cards from there. Also this should help with navigation.: http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 44&t=18974:

Furthermore you can gain armor and weapons from the duel section. During the adventure character gather items known as secret scroll, for every scroll that you complete you receive a special item or or armor piece.
Dead

Post by Dead »

For the event master, you can manually update it whenever you want to reflect your current points, by pressing the middle button from the profile tab.
(Phantom) Thief

Card Basics: http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 44&t=18975 . Also to create a stronger deck try editing the arrangement of your cards. At first start your deck is auto arranged by the power ofr each card. If your having trouble earning combo points then you can add cards more for one color into the free deck.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

I see ^^ Thanks for the help, please. Keep this topic as a "strategy, tips, etc" Topic ^^ Well, i guess I'll try winning more cards and leveling up the new stronger ones (feed em with useless cards >; 3) welp, thanks for the feedback
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

Also to get good cards you have to participate in events to get "Event (Blue) Gasha Ticket" , "Premium (Silver) Gasha Ticket" or "SR (Golden) Gasha Ticket".
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Amaso wrote:Also to get good cards you have to participate in events to get "Event (Blue) Gasha Ticket" , "Premium (Silver) Gasha Ticket" or "SR (Golden) Gasha Ticket".
I think I've seen a silver ticket between my bag. What is it for?
(Phantom) Thief

AZURE-KITE wrote:
Amaso wrote:Also to get good cards you have to participate in events to get "Event (Blue) Gasha Ticket" , "Premium (Silver) Gasha Ticket" or "SR (Golden) Gasha Ticket".
I think I've seen a silver ticket between my bag. What is it for?

Silver Tickets are Premium Gasha tickets. For each use, you'll revive a one unit that is Rare, Rare + or Super Rare. To enter the shop click the nearest icon from the top right of the screen. If you save 6 or 13 then you receive a bonus item if you use them all at once.