[EVENT] Guilty Dragon Gotcha!

ULFRIC

[EVENT] Guilty Dragon Gotcha!

Post by ULFRIC »

EVENT DURATION: 11/8 - 11/30 14:00

EVENT SUMMARY: Now that Halloween is over, the Halloween Vending Machine has been replaced by the Guilty Dragon Vending Machine! You can use Blue Gotcha Tickets to turn the knob and see what awesome cards featuring the cast of Guilty Dragon you will get!

EVENT DETAILS:
  • Guilty Dragon Vending Machine (GDVM) - The new vending machine runs on Blue Gotcha Tickets, just like the Halloween Vending Machine, but this one dispenses cards featuring characters from "Guilty Dragon."
  • Blue Gotcha Tickets - These tickets are used to activate the GDVM. They can be acquired through a number of ways.
  • New Cards - Along with the new vending machine, of course, comes a whole range of new cards from [N] to [SR]. So collect them all!
This is all the info I could get on my own, if you have anything more to add or correct, please let me know and I'll update this!
Best of luck!
Amaso

Re: [EVENT] Guilty Dragon Gotcha!

Post by Amaso »

ULFRIC wrote:
[*]Blue Gotcha Tickets - These tickets are used to activate the GDVM. They can be acquired through a number of ways.
can you please explain what do you mean by " number of ways"??
ULFRIC

Post by ULFRIC »

Amaso wrote:
ULFRIC wrote:
[*]Blue Gotcha Tickets - These tickets are used to activate the GDVM. They can be acquired through a number of ways.
can you please explain what do you mean by " number of ways"??
The Phantom Event gives out tickets. The Present Campaign gives out tickets (I think). I'm sure there are other ways too. Remember during the Halloween Event you'd get random tickets just for logging in.
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

yeah in the beginning they gave it to me just for logging in but now they stopped.