[Assist] Looking for an artist for body art idea

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

ULFRIC

[Assist] Looking for an artist for body art idea

Post by ULFRIC »

Hey, I'm looking for an artist to sketch up something i want done for a tattoo. Well, 2 things actually. If I use it I'll be sure to provide compensation for your contribution.

So here's Idea 1:
I love the Grunties. Just cause...ya know...they're Grunties and all. And I wanna get all the Grunties from R:1 done as a necklace tat. It'd be front views of each grunty with Longhorn Grunty as the center piece. Of course Longhorn Grunty would be a bit larger than the others since he is the image of the Grunty King and all that jazz. But yea, I can't draw to save my life or find decent pix to use as ref so...assistance needed.

Idea 2:
I wanna get the Lost Weapons in their first form down one forearm, and then the Lost Weapons in Final Form down the other. Nothing huge or anything just like sprite/icon sized forms. Simplified so it doesn't have to be all mega intense. Just enough where you could be like, "Hey, is that Voice Usurper?" if you glanced at em for a couple seconds.

Yea, well, if you're interested in helping me out. would be happy to chat about it, discuss the ideas, see where this collaboration could skitter off to. Let meh know~
Shiori

Re: [Assist] Looking for an artist for body art idea

Post by Shiori »

well if you still need or want help I might be able to help I have Im an alright drawer especially at anime I have already drawn my friend a tattoo before he liked it it said mandime on an hour glass with an upside down syth and wings. It also said something else which I cant think of at the moment but it came out cool me and my bf collabed he did the writting (he is really good at colligraphy) and I drew out the syth hour glass and wings. It came out pretty freaking awsome
ULFRIC

Post by ULFRIC »

Yupz, still looking for someone to help me with it. It won't be all that complex. It's just a grunty necklace. All the grunties drawn from the front and in sticker style. With LongHorn Grunty larger and in the center.Then the rest of the Grunties spanning outward. That's the rough explanation of it. But if it interests you let me know and I'll hash on details
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Sure I can give it a try ^_^