Just watched //Quantum, and...:

Sneak

Just watched //Quantum, and...:

Post by Sneak »

Wow. I LOVED it, the characters were great and everything seemed to play out so well. I'm going to start catching up with the rest of the anime when I get some time.

I haven't seen any of the anime except //Sign, is there a season with the same characters as //Quantum?

Also, this might not be the right place, but from what I've been reading it looks like people are saying .Hack is ending, is this true? or is it just the end of the season?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Just watched //Quantum, and...:

Post by Kaori »

Sneak wrote:Wow. I LOVED it, the characters were great and everything seemed to play out so well. I'm going to start catching up with the rest of the anime when I get some time.

I haven't seen any of the anime except //Sign, is there a season with the same characters as //Quantum?

Also, this might not be the right place, but from what I've been reading it looks like people are saying .Hack is ending, is this true? or is it just the end of the season?
For the first one, I dont think so, for the second one: well like I said many times on the site, Hope for the best, but plan for the worst, hey maybe they'll give us a spiritual successor someday, and welcome the forum's sneak!
Sneak

Post by Sneak »

Kaori wrote:
Sneak wrote:Wow. I LOVED it, the characters were great and everything seemed to play out so well. I'm going to start catching up with the rest of the anime when I get some time.

For the first one, I dont think so, for the second one: well like I said many times on the site, Hope for the best, but plan for the worst, hey maybe they'll give us a spiritual successor someday, and welcome the forum's sneak!
That sucks, at least I still have a lot of it to catch up on, as well as games to play. Hopefully by the time I'm finished with everything already out they will have made something new.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Well there is more of Quantum however that is unfortunately only in the form of the DVD specials (Boxset released Feb 14th) or the untranslated manga (Quantum+ vol 1,2 and Quantum Introduction) and the Japanese novel ^^'

^_^ be sure to catch up with everything you can of .hack//, there is plenty of novels and manga out there in addition to games and anime.

The series may be ending but then again they announced a new manga, released a movie (January 21st in Japanese cinemas) and are bringing out another game so who knows xD
Sneak

Post by Sneak »

SSJScygoku wrote:Well there is more of Quantum however that is unfortunately only in the form of the DVD specials (Boxset released Feb 14th) or the untranslated manga (Quantum+ vol 1,2 and Quantum Introduction) and the Japanese novel ^^'

^_^ be sure to catch up with everything you can of .hack//, there is plenty of novels and manga out there in addition to games and anime.

The series may be ending but then again they announced a new manga, released a movie (January 21st in Japanese cinemas) and are bringing out another game so who knows xD
I'm sure they know how many people still like it, if everything sells well I bet they will make more.

Have you heard anything more about the movie? Any word if it could come to the US, either in theaters or DVD? (Subtitled/dubbed.)
d5t

Post by d5t »

Sneak wrote:
SSJScygoku wrote:Well there is more of Quantum however that is unfortunately only in the form of the DVD specials (Boxset released Feb 14th) or the untranslated manga (Quantum+ vol 1,2 and Quantum Introduction) and the Japanese novel ^^'

I'm sure they know how many people still like it, if everything sells well I bet they will make more.

Have you heard anything more about the movie? Any word if it could come to the US, either in theaters or DVD? (Subtitled/dubbed.)
Good question, will probably be within 3-4 months after the initial Japanese release on DVD/Blu-ray until we hear anything about a localization in English. FUNimation will need to pick it up (as they did with .hack//Quantum), since Bandai-Ent is pretty much defunct. Not sure if a limited theater release would happen in the U.S., but that would be awesome! So yup, really important we all buy a copy of .hack//Quantum on the 14th!
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^_^ yeah well aslong as .hack// is still popular they will probably do alittle something extra,I hope.

I had asked FUNimation during a Q+A session but they didn't know since the movie was just released in cinemas not long ago, as d5t said will probably be announced after afew months after the DVD release in Japan. Though with a duration of 1hr 50 minutes it makes it longer than .hack//Quantum that was 60 minutes or so :D
JinnoftheDesert

Post by JinnoftheDesert »

Dame I just watched it and it was great good characters and should I say great lead up to a ps3 mmorpg. There were roomers about a game on the blue ray movie right? How great would that be.
reyke

Post by reyke »

Finally got around to picking up my copy today. I have already seen the series with jp voices but I gotta say im very happy with the english dub all the characters sound great. I was worried they would make sakuya sound overly peppy but they got it just right.
Azure Flame Knight

Post by Azure Flame Knight »

JinnoftheDesert wrote:Dame I just watched it and it was great good characters and should I say great lead up to a ps3 mmorpg. There were roomers about a game on the blue ray movie right? How great would that be.
The rumors have been confirmed. The game is called .hack//versus.