Wormy!

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

Santa

Wormy!

Post by Santa »

Siegfres partner in .hack crime....Santa Claus

You are not a .hack fan if you never fought a wormy and cried as it died.

I have one with wormy with one-sin...but I don't know if it'd be ok because although its censored the f words in it >.>

going to hell for that one

If you want to see some regular art let me know. I know siegfres thread was closed cause of the server stuff and whatnot, I just over the last 2 days have been obsessing over Wormy. I'm dead serious in the fact that I demand that for everytime a wormy is killed, a onesin spawns in its place.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: Wormy!

Post by Kuukai »

I uh... That was different! Good job! Feel free to post the other one...
Santa

Post by Santa »

Thanks lol. Its an inside joke between me and someone when we were making wormy and what we have planned for him >.>...and my obession. For example...the guild rooms...Framed pictures of wormy and wormy plushies EVERYWHERE.

poet of time

Post by poet of time »

i'd personally like to see what you could do with wormy and the S.M.T.: persona series, especially the character Philemon, aka the god of neutrality... aka the only boss in P2: Eternal Punishment to not only survive the Armageddon attack but have a one hit party kill that isn't story driven in any persona game.
Santa

Post by Santa »

My dream is to have King Wormy as the strongest monster...that'd be hillarious. Or if one-sin eats you, you have to fight your way through his infested track full of worm-ys :P