please help me...

Zerard

please help me...

Post by Zerard »

Can someone tell me how do i get the doppelganger dual swords?
cause i already beat him several times but i only got his broadsword and his scythe... :( :( :(
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Re: please help me...

Post by TheEnigma »

To get the twin swords you need the item from beating Doppelganger in volume 1.Its called the Own King. You have beat him in volume one to get said item, transfer file, and then to get all 3 weapon types beat him twice in volume 2.
Zerard

Post by Zerard »

TheEnigma wrote:To get the twin swords you need the item from beating Doppelganger in volume 1.Its called the Own King. You have beat him in volume one to get said item, transfer file, and then to get all 3 weapon types beat him twice in volume 2.

but i dont have hack vol 1...is there any way i could get that dual sword without play hack vol 1?
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Zerard wrote:
TheEnigma wrote:To get the twin swords you need the item from beating Doppelganger in volume 1.Its called the Own King. You have beat him in volume one to get said item, transfer file, and then to get all 3 weapon types beat him twice in volume 2.

but i dont have hack vol 1...is there any way i could get that dual sword without play hack vol 1?
Hmm not by any means aside from AR or other cheat devices. You could possibly download a GU clear save file with the item from gamefaqs and put that on your memory card. But i think for the transfer to work you need to restart volume 2 but i dont know.
hidora

Post by hidora »

TheEnigma wrote:Hmm not by any means aside from AR or other cheat devices. You could possibly download a GU clear save file with the item from gamefaqs and put that on your memory card. But i think for the transfer to work you need to restart volume 2 but i dont know.
The only data flag transfer you don't need to restart the game is from IMOQ to Rebirth, so yeah, you'd need to restart your vol 2 for that.
Zerard

Post by Zerard »

hidora wrote:
TheEnigma wrote:Hmm not by any means aside from AR or other cheat devices. You could possibly download a GU clear save file with the item from gamefaqs and put that on your memory card. But i think for the transfer to work you need to restart volume 2 but i dont know.
The only data flag transfer you don't need to restart the game is from IMOQ to Rebirth, so yeah, you'd need to restart your vol 2 for that.

could you send me the link where i can download GU clear save file?i really appriciate it...
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/928400-hack ... irth/saves

You just have to read the description in the saves to find out which one you want. There are 2 that have the Own King in the title but others might have it as well. So which ever one you get good luck.
Zerard

Post by Zerard »

TheEnigma wrote:http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/928400-hack ... irth/saves

You just have to read the description in the saves to find out which one you want. There are 2 that have the Own King in the title but others might have it as well. So which ever one you get good luck.

ok thank you very much...