Haseo vs....Skeith *spoiler*

Advent_Winter

Haseo vs....Skeith *spoiler*

Post by Advent_Winter »

lulz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lWQLnjU ... re=related

I guess this is an indication that you can go back and replay boss battles after you beat the game?
GyppyGirl2021

Re: Haseo vs....Skeith *spoiler*

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Did you just stumble upon this vid or did you find it from my Youtube favorites? :lol:

But yeah, it's fairly amusing that Haseo was going up against Skeith... I think someone made the comment in the vid replies. XD It would make sense that you'd be able to go back and fight bosses again considering the whole timeline thing, but I dunno...
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

I found it irritating that I couldn't go back through the old missions I had completed... I mean Tokio's already screwing with other people's history, so why not his own?

but I don't remember Skeith being an optional character boss... I'm assuming that's the second round Skeith from late in the story... but still I seem to remember being forced to use a specific character for that fight... (I'm thinking Kite...)
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

I have a really bad memory, but I think thats probably the battle after you beat all the main past battles. Then you have to go up the Link tower and fight the past bosses. Including Skeith. I think you were able to pick your ally at that point. Only time were you had to use a certain ally in the tower was Tabby, and I think that was before the roots timeline was finished.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

There are summaries so I guess you could revisit. However for this its another enemy. That's Skeith Zero. (<.< states it right by his name too.) It's different than phantom or the one you face during 2010.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

So, there are three battles that involve Skeith? Skeith himself, (Phantom), and (Zero)? I assume the first battle with him would be in the .hack// saga which ranges from the years 2010 to 2014, and Skeith Zero from, well, the Zero saga, but where, or should I say when, do you fight Skeith Phantom in the timeline?

Also, running by this video as questionable evidence, are Xth forms even achieveable for your party members by the time you reach this battle?
Juno

Post by Juno »

Advent_Winter wrote:but where, or should I say when, do you fight Skeith Phantom in the timeline?
What is this so called, "Phantom Skeith?" >.>
I haven't done all the side quests, but I believe I fought Skeith once in the .hack// timeline, once in .hack//Zero (Skeith Zero), and once in the area before you get to the creepy-voiced Kite (he was just called "Skeith," right?).

As for .hack//Zero's Skeith (from this video), I don't think you HAVE to beat the saga before you go on (as long as you get enough Chrono Chips anyway), but if not, then you can get Haseo before you fight this Skeith. ^^
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I wonder what Haseo would do if found out about him being Sora. Haseo might complain about being data drain years ago, but then again Skeith gives Haseo power, and has save Haseo from comas. Maybe it is even.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

You see Phantom in 2020. He appears during the Maze of the Final End. As for the Haseo/Sora/Skeith scenerio: points to G.U. Novel.

http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=17244