What is your [spoiler] Team?

Tolby

What is your [spoiler] Team?

Post by Tolby »

A rip off from the Cubia Core team thread.

Whats your  Aura - if the spoiler is too small people will know its Aura. Not that its a surprise. team?

I picked

First Wave: Endrance
Second Wave: Haseo (Was gonna pick Blackrose, but wanted to do the big 3)
Third Wave: Kite
Tentacle Aura: Tsukasa
Uchiha Aura: Endrance. Endrance in special cross rengekis makes me happy.

Man that last fight was awesome. Just everything about it. The  flashbackswere eerily well timed. I knocked  Aura - extendingname down and  as I saw he face laying there like she was sleeping I started feeling bad. Thinking it didn't feel right to be attacking Aura after everything we've been through. Started thinking about little Aura in SIGN and as soon as I did the first flashback triggered. Which kept me feeling guilty until the end. Making all the other flashbacks somewhat well timed just because I kept thinking about past events because of the guilt.
Advent_Winter

Re: What is your [spoiler] Team?

Post by Advent_Winter »

If Possible, I plan on just using  The Kite Bros.

First Wave: Kite (Xth)
Second Wave: Azure Flame Kite
Third Wave: Kite (Xth)
Fourth Stage: Azure Flame Kite
Sharingan Aura (Final Stage): Kite (Xth)

What a better way to end it by letting  Kite help in saving the world by killing Aura. It just seems like it would make sense if he is the one to kill her, since he was the first to save her.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

The first three waves you can't use the same people. The person you pick stays behind to keep fighting while you move ahead. Or at least thats how it looks. Then on the final fight you can pick anyone. Also you can't unlock Azure Kite until after the game is over.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Well, that sucks. Then I'll just choose the most unlikely people to defeat the boss.

First Wave: Silver Knight
Second Wave: Silabus
Third Wave: Mistral
Fourth Stage: Atoli
Final Stage: Kite
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Mine was
 First Wave: Haseo Xth
Second Wave: Orca Xth
Third Wave: BlackRose Xth

TENTACLES: Kite Xth
Aura: Kite Xth

I used Orca and BlackRose because I used them most to farm virus cores. For doing all that work for me they deserve to be in the spotlight. Haseo Xth, just because he's fancy pants in his Xth Form. And Kite, well he is the Legendary Hero, it's only right that he's there at the end.
k-su

Post by k-su »

First Wave: Klaurenette
Second Wave: Fluegal
Third Wave: Haseo
Tentacles: Tsukasa
Aura: Albireo

I'd actually planned on using Klaurenette in the end, but I'd forgotten how end bosses play out, lol. Ended up using Albireo against Aura for whole "first hero ending things" vibe. Also, I also felt like it was a sad battle, especially when the flashback scenes played up.