What is your Favorite Job? This Week :P

Master ZED

Re: What is your Favorite Job? This Week :P

Post by Master ZED »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:(Really, even if I had a second Edge Punisher like Matsu I'd probably still prefer to use Silabus just because he's awesome <_< Besides, AI either doesn't know how to guard cancel or specifically avoids it (judging from my observations, it's the latter), so it's a moot point anyhow >_> )
It's not. Hold and Release broadswords tend to be powerful enough that a lack of guard canceling wouldn't even matter that much, while if it meant that much to you, you could always go for gather canceling instead.

Gather canceling's better in the sense that it can cancel out of any non-Skill immediately when a character is on the ground, including being bounced around (excluding Sleep/Paralysis influence), but has the disadvantage of rebooting the decision-making process for both allies, which could cause them to run around or switch to a Skill/Item instead of attacking again. Still, it does have its uses, especially since the reboot works both ways (tapping L1 could also make them both come to a decision on who to attack).
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Flik Repear this Week and FOREVER!
Virgillius

Post by Virgillius »

Flick reaper, I guess..
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

I've choose this Flick Reaper Because of my own Main Character Hetero <3 It's my main now. So that's why :P