Character Classes/Jobs

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Azure Raiden

Character Classes/Jobs

Post by Azure Raiden »

I know about the main classes (TwinBlade,HeavyBlade,SwordMaster,WaveMaster,HeavyAxeman,LongArm)
But I'm interested to see what sub-classes there are. i.e: Performer, Rare Hunter, etc..
What is your subclass on the .hack// games?
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Re: Character Classes/Jobs

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Hmm... this seems like it'd be more appropriate in the .hack// games forum, so I've moved it there.

And, well, there literally aren't sub-classes in the games. There are hobbies or other such things that people make up, but nothing like a sub-class...
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

I think (hope) he realizes that. I think this is meant to be more of a fun "How would you play the game" type of thread using "subclasses" to make the topic less broad and not stray onto an unwanted path.

I'm sure theres a better way to say what I just did, but I'm tired.

Me personally, none of the above. I guess "explorer" or "adventurer" with a tad of rare hunter. Well, wanting rare equipment for myself, which I think is a goal for most. Or having them as a trophy for completing events, dungeons, or fighting rare monsters. Which just goes hand in hand with the whole explorer and adventure bits.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I just like running around areas in general, so that would probably make me an "explorer"...

edit: bah, necropost.
Smitts

Post by Smitts »

Whatever you would want to call a perfectionist mixed with just adventuring.
That would be my sub-class. :)