Hiiragi <3

Midori

Hiiragi <3

Post by Midori »

Okay, I'll be honest. Out of the R2 generation Midori may be my favorite character, but Hiiragi is pretty damn close to stealing the title.

I mean, all that flippant boyancy and attitude, the looks, the shique style and glamour, wrapped up in a man. xD

Plus, he's in love with Sakaki! It doesn't get much better than that for me. lol

So I just wanted to start a topic for Hiiragi fans. Want to discuss something Hiiragi related? Ask questions? Post fanart? Or simply share your favorite quotes? Here's the place to do it! =3
Haseootamashi

Re: Hiiragi <3

Post by Haseootamashi »

haha doesnt look like theres many hiiragi fans in the world. but yes i agree hiiragi is a pretty awesome character and yes sakaki is pretty cool...at times XD and now i shall share with you one of my fav hiiragi pics :3 two of my fav characters in one pic..YAYImage
Last edited by Haseootamashi on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
CountDOOMDestroyer
Location: behind u, with my trusty fans, going to pk u!!! lol

Post by CountDOOMDestroyer »

my fave quote from him is actually from melp grunty. but i cant remember it. and also when the commentator person calls him a he and then he is all ill kick ur ass XD that was awesomely hilarious
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

lmao i agree...the arena part was hilarious :P
CountDOOMDestroyer

poor commentator guy. then after u win the sage tourney b4 going to see Taihaku in the third one... spoiler... i think.. idk how to do spoiler thingy!!! D: anyway he sends u an email and then u get to talks to hims
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

lawl not really a spoiler for me. iv beaten all the games nine thousand times over...i just dread having to fight the last boss in redemption

cubia at the end of the third hes hell to beat in the avatar fight (well...for me)
like iv gone through all the avatar fights in all the games pretty much without a scratch but....cubia is another story...its those stupid gomora things that fly out of him. and then when he does that attack where a million gomoras shoot at you, i somtimes dont attack at the right time then i have like a crapload of damage on me. it takes away the advantage for me to attack him and it screws me over lol

so yeah for the people who havent beaten the third...dont read the middle part. its a spoiler...(obviously
LOL)

and countdoom. you "do the spoiler thing" as you phrased it xD by pressing the button that says spoiler on the top right then type in what the spoiler is xD. its pretty self explanitory if you ask me though :)
CountDOOMDestroyer

it only took me about five times to beat cubia... and u just have to shoot for a moment and then go crazy with the scythe
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

When I first saw and heard hiiragi I was like "WTF!?" I couldnt tell it was a girl or boy and like ack! until they started calling him a he