.hack//Archives 02

Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: .hack//Archives 02

Post by Kuukai »

If anyone still wants 03, you guys lucked out. They're mass-publishing a 7.17 × 10.12 inch softcover edition and releasing it via Amazon (which ships internationally) :

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%80%8C-hack- ... CO9WQ78206

It costs about one-tenth of what I paid and has all the same content.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Tried purchasing this item numerous times, keep getting this error message.
Important Message
There is a slight problem with your order. (See below.)

We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button below. Learn more
I live in a regular residence in Seattle Washington unlike previously up in Alaska where it's off the face of the shipping world. So looks like it can't be shipped internationally.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Wow, seriously? They used to honor the "For Japan Only" on the back of videogames, but that was it. I've gotten plenty of books from Amazon Japan before. Guess they must have changed it.
nuhkuhl
Location: In a box with a lock sitting next to a fox sick with pox wearing socks.

Post by nuhkuhl »

Uh, slightly random, but was that picture (shown in the Amazon image samples of the book) of Kite where he's collapsed on the floor with the shattered Bracelet ever used on any official material? There's in-game text superimposed over it. I know the OST for .hack/IMOQ used the image of him where he's holding his wrist and crouching over but this is the first time I have ever seen that other 'matching' piece. It's quite beautiful.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Yeah, it even showed up in U.S. magazine ads: http://images.wikia.com/dothack/images/ ... escan1.jpg
nuhkuhl
Location: In a box with a lock sitting next to a fox sick with pox wearing socks.

Post by nuhkuhl »

Huh, maybe I just don't remember seeing it but actually have. Anyway, thank you (~*~sweet, new desktop wallpaper~*~)!