Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Someone doesn't like Shino. XD
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Re: .hack// couples debate topic...? <.<

Post by Gemcrim »

AuraTwilight wrote:
What I'm getting from this current statement is that Shino apparently STOPPED being a ****. I'm probably misunderstanding what was meant, but I'm questioning it to be sure.
Well, you know how after you unlock her as a party member, after those cutscenes requiring her, she STOPS TALKING?

Yea, there.
The problem here is that when she does join you your relationship with her is indicated in red with like two or 3 dots. So someone Haseo apparently cared for so much really didn't give a **** if the game's measuring their relationship is to be trusted. And I will hear no excuses on her 6 month coma, I will not allow that to have any BEARing(teehee), Shino get's no room to breathe so long as I'm concerned. I mean their relationship should be in any of the blue circles AT LEAST from all the **** Haseo did, being used as a crutch for her while Ovan was gone, their brief crappy friendship, and of course HE SAVED HER FROM HER STUPID COMA THAT I WISH SHE STAYED IN.

It's great she doesn't talk anymore and just mindlessly follows Haseo now but even then she finds a way to screw Haseo over.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Gemcrim wrote:The problem here is that when she does join you your relationship with her is indicated in red with like two or 3 dots. So someone Haseo apparently cared for so much really didn't give a **** if the game's measuring their relationship is to be trusted.
Last time I checked, when Tabby joins Haseo's party, the friendship thing is also in red, and she was usually all over Haseo and Sakisaka. You saw her affection clearly when you meet her in the FOP, nearly tackling Haseo down. I don't think an in-game mechanic can help explain Shino and her feelings for Haseo.
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:
Gemcrim wrote:The problem here is that when she does join you your relationship with her is indicated in red with like two or 3 dots. So someone Haseo apparently cared for so much really didn't give a **** if the game's measuring their relationship is to be trusted.
Last time I checked, when Tabby joins Haseo's party, the friendship thing is also in red, and she was usually all over Haseo and Sakisaka. You saw her affection clearly when you meet her in the FOP. I don't think an in-game mechanic can help explain Shino and her feelings for Haseo.
True, but who honestly ever gave a crap about Tabby and her hair-tail? Even then I can see her as being overly nice, but still bitter about Haseo after the events of Roots, though she did seem fine at the end. What I'm trying to say is screw Tabby, and I'll take all chances I can to bash on Shino~<3
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Gemcrim wrote:True, but who honestly ever gave a crap about Tabby and her hair-tail? Even then I can see her as being overly nice, but still bitter about Haseo after the events of Roots, though she did seem fine at the end. What I'm trying to say is screw Tabby, and I'll take all chances I can to bash on Shino~<3
XD All right then Gem.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Also, Haseo doesn't give two shits about Tabby. Of course their relationship would be in the red, his own feelings is a factor.

As for Shino, someone on another forum posted a theory that there is no Shino, but she's actually being played by multiple members of the .hack-counterpart of Anonymous. It was such a compelling argument that, combined with Gemgrim's post, now makes me imagine Pedobear in Shino's clothes. Hugging Ovan, but staring right past him...at Aina...
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

tl;dr Shino is PMS-ing. It happens. The End. <3

But really how did so much walls of text occur? D:
AuraTwilight wrote:As for Shino, someone on another forum posted a theory that there is no Shino, but she's actually being played by multiple members of the .hack-counterpart of Anonymous. It was such a compelling argument that, combined with Gemgrim's post, now makes me imagine Pedobear in Shino's clothes. Hugging Ovan, but staring right past him...at Aina...
It...

It all makes sense now! No wonder my username is ShinoBee...I shouldn't be settling my eyes on older guys...I SHOULD BE LURING LITTLE GIRLS IN LACY WHITE DRESSES!

ShinoxAina

Let's do this.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

oh **** what have I done?
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

You think I would've forgotten about this?

This is too good to avoid. D:

I should write a fanfic. What should I include?
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

ShinoBee wrote:You think I would've forgotten about this?

This is too good to avoid. D:

I should write a fanfic. What should I include?
Bondage =D

I like Shino X Aina...it seems so...right >.>
Sha
Location: Lives in a small apartment. Dreams of one day living in a large house filling with Corn Dracaena.

Post by Sha »

How about Triedge x Aura ^^

GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

That's actually kinda cute. :P
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Actually... I have to agree. It's strangely cute.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

It is cute, but I see it as more of a Mother/Child or Master/Pet thing. Just imagine Aura giving him a treat after that head pat.
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

HaseoxAtoli: Too different
HaseoxAlkaid: Possible
HaseoxShino: It's a trick
HaseoxTabby: Pretty one sided
HaseoxSaku: GET HELP NOW!!!
Aika

Post by Aika »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:SIGN really pissed me off toward the end. >.>

...then again, most of that had to do with making an adorable shota a girl irl. And pairing her with the FEMALE axe-wielder. ._.

(I was rooting for Mimiru. D: )
I loved the end of SIGN. It was a wonderful twist and only added to the complexity of the series.
Open minded people enjoy life the most :o Mimiru was much more like a Sister to Tsukasa then a love interest anyway.

Shino was more of a Sister to Haseo. She seemed to be more like a Older Sister influence on him especially near the end. She was already in love with Ovan. Haseo seemed to be just filling in. Shino and Ovan make a cute couple. Haseo would be best with Alkaid or Atoli. Or perhaps B.T. She is probably alot older than him now since Sora was like 12 in SIGN and she was 25+, but anythings possible.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Aika wrote:Or perhaps B.T. She is probably alot older than him now since Sora was like 12 in SIGN and she was 25+, but anythings possible.

By the way, Sora was 10 in SIGN.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I was seriously thinking Sora/BT until I found out he was 10. Ah well.

Haseo/Atoli just can't be beat. And now that I've seen the ending for Redemption, I'm just going to state that again for good measure XD
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:I was seriously thinking Sora/BT until I found out he was 10. Ah well.

Haseo/Atoli just can't be beat. And now that I've seen the ending for Redemption, I'm just going to state that again for good measure XD
It's too bad .hack//Link proves this wrong. XD
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

LINK? What's LINK?

Seriously though, you can't take LINK for canon. It... well, it really isn't. XD