New Channel Link

fepkk

New Channel Link

Post by fepkk »

A new link has just appeared on the official website page. It seems it is some sort of new page concerning the game. Here is the link (I didn't see anything on the dothackers' front page, that's why I am posting):
http://www.hack.channel.or.jp/link/
|<!73

Re: New Channel Link

Post by |<!73 »

It seems like there is a lot of information coming in, or new things. This was a good find.
Akasu

Post by Akasu »

Awesome job dude! :D
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

Thanks. :D :D
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Nice. Another score for dothackers.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Great finding, but...is there anything else to see other than just the flash image appearing? o-O
d5t

Post by d5t »

TheSorrow wrote:Great finding, but...is there anything else to see other than just the flash image appearing? o-O
Doesn't look like it.
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

I believe something will come up later.
Riouki_Myssaki

Post by Riouki_Myssaki »

nice find dude! Now I can inform the fans! :D you'll be taking credit of course!
d5t

Post by d5t »

Riouki_Myssaki wrote:nice find dude! Now I can inform the fans! :D you'll be taking credit of course!
I think you might be a tad bit late; everyone and their brother should know about the new game if they're following .hack. The gaming media picked it up everywhere.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Seeing this site and the other makes me think would they be as bold to create another ALTIMIT CORP public service site in for the promotion of the LINK game(s) and the manga series that seems to prerequisite it. They say this game will be the final installment of the series as a whole, but question stands will it be launched with a batch of manga/game(s)/anime/novels justifying it as the LINK pack much like SIGN,GAMES,LIMANALITY,AB,AIBUSTERS,ZERO all based on the IMOQ era and much like ROOTS,CELL,GnU,GU123,GU+ being the GU era. Just saying we saw them use ALTIMIT CORP as a promotion twice for the GU games, this being a game in itself might bring the possibilities, the reason I say this as Legend of the Twilight had no game thus we didn't see an ALTIMIT CORP then.

Maybe you might have Ovan's contact d5t and can hint a suggestion or two? :P
Maakasu

Post by Maakasu »

Cool. I knew about it already but awesome.
All it is right now really is just a picture.........XD
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

As I posted in the news, they're definitely cooking something up on the international portal, I suspect the American site will be updated soon...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

And now i've noticed the "Coming Soon"
I believe that will turn into some panel-thingy mimicking the way LINK's PC will be, displaying information about the game and the characters, possibly a trailer too, just like it happened with GU and i guess IMOQ. And i remember you posted something like that somewhere before but i didn't really understand what you meant until now.
|kenji|

Post by |kenji| »

that "European Union" in the main page annoy me, guess the contents will be only IMOQ/SIGN/LOTT materials since we didn't get GU >_>
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

I was taking a look at .Hack Link's official website and clicked on the news when I saw some kind of announcement concerning link and 30th of january. Probably it is a trailer or something like that. If anyone can translate:
http://www.cc2.co.jp/hack_link2/news/index.html
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

It take it to pretty much confirm the EU is getting Link, otherwise why would they take the time to draw that in? So rejoice!!

It's just talking about the January 30th issue of Famitsu, which was the one with the article about Link. Japanese cover dates have a nasty habit of being complete lies, Famitsu officially goes on sale two weeks before the date printed on the cover...
Maakasu

Post by Maakasu »

Can't wait!. (It better be released to North Americans, Or that would be one of the Biggest Slaps in the face to their biggest Fan base EVER!). Also it better have all the characters they put in the Japanese version.

I can't get to the Union part of the site on www.dothack.com......why? Tomarrow the Trailer getting release in those retals. I hope someone over in Japan put it on Youtube or somewhere on the web right away. Or maybe CC2 will post it on their site a couple days after.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Apparently, the European site isn't up yet...
Kuukai wrote:It take it to pretty much confirm the EU is getting Link, otherwise why would they take the time to draw that in? So rejoice!!
Which is odd since G.U. was skipped though...=P
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

Link's official website has been updated:
http://www.cc2.co.jp/hack_link2/index2.html