Prisoners of Charon?

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

shadow of skeith

Prisoners of Charon?

Post by shadow of skeith »

Shortly after watching .hack//G.U. Trilogy, there was a small, but important scene that caught my interest, after Ovan reunited with Aina. The room was dark, and it showed a computer screen. Apparently there was a woman discussing a certain thing with a man from the screen. I heard the terms "Schicksal" and "Prisoners of Charon" in that conversation which threw my attention back to //LINK. After the conversation was ended, the woman had put down an MD2 Headset and walked out of the room. Could this have been a short prelude to the plot of //LINK, and if so, that action with the MD2 headset made me guess that the woman had to have been a previous player in R:2, along with Haseo, but who is it? and what is the meaning of the phrase "Prisoners of Charon?"
Art_Master_Gio

Re: Prisoners of Charon?

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

shadow of skeith wrote:Shortly after watching .hack//G.U. Trilogy, there was a small, but important scene that caught my interest, after Ovan reunited with Aina. The room was dark, and it showed a computer screen. Apparently there was a woman discussing a certain thing with a man from the screen. I heard the terms "Schicksal" and "Prisoners of Charon" in that conversation which threw my attention back to //LINK. After the conversation was ended, the woman had put down an MD2 Headset and walked out of the room. Could this have been a short prelude to the plot of //LINK, and if so, that action with the MD2 headset made me guess that the woman had to have been a previous player in R:2, along with Haseo, but who is it? and what is the meaning of the phrase "Prisoners of Charon?"
Pretty sure the woman was Pi, and a lot of people think she was talking to Bith the Black (the voice actor credited with the role has only played Bith in the dot hack series, which narrows down the possibilites).
milliennium_fox

Re: Prisoners of Charon?

Post by milliennium_fox »

The thread below covers all of your questions. Should you have any other questions, feel free to post in the thread.

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 19&t=15231