Cernunnos Question

TarvosPai

Cernunnos Question

Post by TarvosPai »

So I've been playing through Rebirth for the 3rd time now, and each time, I've noticed that during the final fight it gets quite slow to move around, is that normal? I mean during most of the game, speed was fine during battles, some slowdowns here, but that was usually when a HUGE amount of activity was going on and I usually ignored that. So, I just want to know if that is normal.

Also, I played through the final dungeon before the fight with Cernunnos and I realized that the monsters were painfully easy and I was only lv 44 in a lv 47 area. I read FAQs and everyone said that they were hard, but I was hitting the monsters with like 3000HP. This also worried me and I'm just wondering if that is normal or not...

Thanx for any explanations.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Cernunnos Question

Post by TheSorrow »

Yes, it is normal. Cernunnos is just so darn huge and and moves as he breathes so the poor game can't handle it well. You'd notice the same lagging during the Crowning Ceremony, and the lag is also during the next final bosses in the games.

And the last Cernunnos dungeon, even though while being lv47, has the same monsters as the other ones, and they're about lv20 or so.
TarvosPai

Re: Cernunnos Question

Post by TarvosPai »

Thank you! That had me worried, I thought my game was distorted, so now I know its not. Thanks for that explanation. :)