Legend of the Twilight manga

Discuss the second anime series: .hack//legend of the twilight and .hack//legend of the twilight manga

Moderator: Moderators

Ryshuna

Legend of the Twilight manga

Post by Ryshuna »

I always did have a little question about it... what was the reason for the story line being so vastly different from that of the anime? I can't even judge which I like more because they're so different... has that ever been explained?

(Also yes, hi, I'm back!! If anyone remembers me... XD.)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Legend of the Twilight manga

Post by TheSorrow »

Usually with every manga that gets turned into an anime, the anime tends to suck and go way off in story and development while the manga remains as the original one that you should take seriously.
I don't know why that happens, but it happens with pretty much every series you get to see that way. Legend of the Twilight is another one of those, where the anime starts the same but ends up with a very unclear and senseless plot, while the manga is actually more developed and is the canonical one to .Hack's plot.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

When they were producing the anime, the manga wasn't yet concluded, and only part of the second volume had been written, but since the anime was being released alongside the manga, they couldn't wait to see how it turned out, so they had to make up their own story.
Terejima Ryoko

Post by Terejima Ryoko »

Ryshuna wrote:I always did have a little question about it... what was the reason for the story line being so vastly different from that of the anime? I can't even judge which I like more because they're so different... has that ever been explained?

(Also yes, hi, I'm back!! If anyone remembers me... XD.)

just to show life after the legend of twilight and how whimiscal it is. i mean since sign and the games were so dark, this was just to be a nice light refresher