Parody Mode Discussion Thread :O

FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Re: Parody Mode Discussion Thread :O

Post by FallenDragon »

I found all of them hilarious, I can't really say which is my favorite; but that last one just WOW wasn't really expecting it XD
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Finally saw it, gota love Zero :)

So basically the premises are

1) Haseo watches a striptease video of Yowkow, but Yata cuts him off before the good parts because he doesn't have a subscription. Haseo is pissed so Pi offers herself (dunno were that came from). Haseo isn't listening to her though and caves in to buy "points". Poor Pi sobs on the corner.

2) AIDA Atoli is pissed at Haseo's harem and continually attacks him while screaming all the names of the girls like Shini, Yowkow, Saku, Bo and even Endrance (What no Ovan? That would have been funnier). Haseo finally reaches her and touches Atoli's cheek. Atoli stabs him anyway (heh).

3) Pretty much what ShinoBee said. Ovan and Aina are all touchy feely and talking on borderline incest. Then Aina admits she likes Kuhn (Ovans face and inner voice screaming, that was priceless). He then goes postal on Kuhn using his Avatar.

4) Don't really know what this is about. Aina runs on a field of lowers, then calls Ovan. Ovan says something and then does an evil laugh. (Can someone translate it please?)

Also on another note does anyone have translations for the Audio Only parodies? I'm particularly interested on the part where Yowkow is beating the s*** out of Haseo over yakisoba (Thats what I heard anyway).
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

Fragments.beta wrote:2) AIDA Atoli is pissed at Haseo's harem and continually attacks him while screaming all the names of the girls like Shini, Yowkow, Saku, Bo and even Endrance (What no Ovan? That would have been funnier). Haseo finally reaches her and touches Atoli's cheek. Atoli stabs him anyway (heh).
"I might have been able to put up with it if you'd stuck to women. But you went after Bo. That little boy?!?!?! AND his twin sister Saku?!?!?!?!?!?"

"It would have been okay if you'd stuck to humans. But CAT EARS?!?!?!"

"Endrance... I guess it was inevitable."

(Very loose translations done from memory)
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Shinsou Wotan wrote:
Fragments.beta wrote:2) AIDA Atoli is pissed at Haseo's harem and continually attacks him while screaming all the names of the girls like Shini, Yowkow, Saku, Bo and even Endrance (What no Ovan? That would have been funnier). Haseo finally reaches her and touches Atoli's cheek. Atoli stabs him anyway (heh).
"I might have been able to put up with it if you'd stuck to women. But you went after Bo. That little boy?!?!?! AND his twin sister Saku?!?!?!?!?!?"

"It would have been okay if you'd stuck to humans. But CAT EARS?!?!?!"

"Endrance... I guess it was inevitable."

(Very loose translations done from memory)
Ah, so Haseo is quite the pedo (LOL I knew it VROOM VROOM VROOM). >:3 Thank God <AIDA> Atoli noticed.

As for the third one, I WAS RIGHT. YES. THAT'S FOR THE TIMES I'VE WATCHED SO MANY JAPANESE DRAMA. Azn pride, sucka! I mean...Indoucest ftw!
k-su

Post by k-su »

i'm also interested in the audio only parodies, but I'm not listening to them till I get my CD.
Lol @ Yowkow beatdown on Haseo.
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

ShinoBee wrote:Ah, so Haseo is quite the pedo (LOL I knew it VROOM VROOM VROOM). >:3 Thank God <AIDA> Atoli noticed
Correction, Haseo is quite the pedo, bisexual, cat girl fetish man. Now if we add AIDA Atoli to the mix that means he has a thing fer ladies with tentacles. THAT right there is an epic and f****d up fetish casserole of awesomeness.
VenusShadowWarlock
Location: The Shadow Pokemon lab in Pokemon Colosseum, tugging on Ein's bouncy hair thingy :D

Post by VenusShadowWarlock »

Fragments.beta wrote:
ShinoBee wrote:Ah, so Haseo is quite the pedo (LOL I knew it VROOM VROOM VROOM). >:3 Thank God <AIDA> Atoli noticed
Correction, Haseo is quite the pedo, bisexual, cat girl fetish man. Now if we add AIDA Atoli to the mix that means he has a thing fer ladies with tentacles. THAT right there is an epic and f****d up fetish casserole of awesomeness.
Damn lol. Nice description. XD
Hakumei

Post by Hakumei »

Fragments.beta wrote:
I now clearly see why alot of fans want their mischievous Sora back. LOL
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Speaking of which, Stripteasing Yowkow !

Thats hawt 8) 8) 8)
FallenDragon

Post by FallenDragon »

Fragments.beta wrote:
Also let's not forget the leather fetish, and probably some bondage.

Oh man, that's quite the mix... XD
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

*reads the sexual content of this thread.*

God, I love you all. Except Kyero. But aside from that, I can only hope for some Haseo X Tenrawr. Get some furry fandom in thar and he'd be just about perfect.
FallenDragon

Post by FallenDragon »

Hmm...if that'd be the case, then it'd no longer be cat fetish, it'd turn to be a PC Beast fetish; then again, who knows what he does IRL
kuronosu

Post by kuronosu »

Ahaha, that third one was seriously hilarious.
It's not 100% accurate, but I'll give the third one a go.

Aina: ...And then, he called me......
Aina: Brother, are you listening?
Ovan: ...Y, yeah......
Aina: Did you listen to what I said about Kuhn?
Ovan: Ah, sorry...I was thinking about something else...
Aina: It's been a long time since we've been together and talking to each other...but your mind is elsewhere......
Aina: If that's the case, then I just made a fool out of myself [because Ovan wasn't listening].
Ovan: What I have been thinking about is you, Aina.
Ovan: I've only got a few more things to take care of, then we can go home.
Ovan: You can live with "niiiiiiiisan" together.
Aina: Really?
*Ovan nods.*
Aina: But Kuhn and I are cohabiting at the moment!
Ovan: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!11oneleven

*scene changes + Ovan in tripping mode*

Ovan: I found you~~~
Kuhn+Pi: !!
Ovan: Hey hey hey, take your hands off MY Aina.
Ovan: The heck is with that over exposing woman over there?
Ovan: You've got guts... So is that [Pi] your real girlfriend?
Ovan: So you like those kinda clothes as a part of your hobby huh?
Ovan: Do you intend to have Aina dressed like that?
Ovan: Come on, isn't that not her type [Aina's dressing style] at all?
Ovan: Which means you're just fooling around with Aina, are you not?
Ovan: And to think that I have to breathe in the same air as people like you...
Ovan: Anyway, this is enough.
Ovan: I'll end this once and for all.
Ovan: COME ON, REBIRTH! CORBENIK 2!!
Kuhn: ONIIIIIIIIIISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!11111oneoneone
k-su

Post by k-su »

Thanks for that translation, kuronosu. Its nice that we have kind hearted people who translate for us, so that we know what we're laughing at instead of having to wonder.
VenusShadowWarlock
Location: The Shadow Pokemon lab in Pokemon Colosseum, tugging on Ein's bouncy hair thingy :D

Post by VenusShadowWarlock »

Yes. The way Ovan said niii-san was disturbingly awesome.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Haseo has so many fetishes. <3 I love it. That's what makes his character full of win.

kuronosu, thanks for the translation and welcome to dothackers. Now it's even funnier! xD

No Haseo x Tenrow, that'd just lure more anti-furry trolls and PKs, especially the fact PKs mainly target the anthro characters *coughcoughcoughcough*. And I have yet to see /34/ of Indoucest, and that should a priority! D:<
Kefkaownsall

Post by Kefkaownsall »

AuraTwilight wrote:*reads the sexual content of this thread.*

God, I love you all. Except Kyero. But aside from that, I can only hope for some Haseo X Tenrawr. Get some furry fandom in thar and he'd be just about perfect.
I assume by Kyero you mean me. QUIT MOCKING ME. Anyway, HaseoxTabby. Dude don't date that ****.
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

AuraTwilight wrote:God, I love you all.
I swear to god when AT mentions the word "love" the universe will somehow implode >_>

And thanks for translation kuronoso. The 3rd parody got a hell of alot funnier now. Its probably my favorite parody. Im assuming "cohabiting" means Aina and Kuhn are living together? Kuhn you magnificent bastard! :shock:

All we need now are translations for the 4th parody and Audio only.
kuronosu

Post by kuronosu »

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)!

@Fragments.beta
Yes, they are living together, hahaha. That's why Ovan is furious when he heard it. (It's kinda implying Aina didn't wait for Ovan and went to live with some playboy instead, lol.)

As for the 4th one (which Ovan runs toward Aina), it's basically this:
Aina: Niiisaaaaaaan!
Ovan: Aina-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
Ovan: Hahaha~ HA-HA-HA~

[From Wikipedia: Tan, is popularly used in the names of moe anthropomorphisms, artistic memes on Japanese imageboards typified by a female character, usually depicted in cosplay, representing a non-human being, inanimate object, concept, or phenomenon, or a popular consumer product. Well-known examples include OS-tan (representing computer operating systems) and Bisuke-tan (representing KFC biscuits).]
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/-tan#Variations_on_chan

That is basically why that last part is funny 8D.
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

kuronoso, I officially declare you as awesome

You now get a Fragy hug

/hug