Will .Hack//G.U. games ever -

Hean

Will .Hack//G.U. games ever -

Post by Hean »

Will .Hack//G.U. games ever release in Europe? It's around 2 years since it was released in Japan now, but there are no signs that they'll release the new series to Europe and that pretty much sucks :( And i'm NOT going to chip my PS2 to play a game, even though i really wanna play it, are there any slight possibilities that the .Hack//G.U. game series will release in Europe? Please do tell me.
Hean

Re: Will .Hack//G.U. games ever -

Post by Hean »

Anyone who is able to answer to this ?
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Please don't double post. It might take more than a day for someone to answer your question.
I'm sure there will be a European release eventually. Once the release dates are announced, you should be able to find out easily enough.
d5t

Post by d5t »

Hean wrote:Will .Hack//G.U. games ever release in Europe? It's around 2 years since it was released in Japan now, but there are no signs that they'll release the new series to Europe and that pretty much sucks :( And i'm NOT going to chip my PS2 to play a game, even though i really wanna play it, are there any slight possibilities that the .Hack//G.U. game series will release in Europe? Please do tell me.
As far as I know there is no planned release for .hack//G.U. in Europe. Atari published the older games instead of Bandai in Europe. My guess is that the older series didn't sell so well and that's why its not being released.
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Isn't it because BandaiNamco doesn't have a European branch?
I doubt we'll get even the games...
d5t

Post by d5t »

Mellow Grunty wrote:Isn't it because BandaiNamco doesn't have a European branch?
I doubt we'll get even the games...
They do. Namco Bandai is only responsible for the games by the way; there are other divisions that take care of the anime, manga, etc.
macanu423

Post by macanu423 »

you dont have to chip your ps2, they have a thing called swap magic and a device to help it work that doesnt require a chip and it works great
Hean

Post by Hean »

macanu423 wrote:you dont have to chip your ps2, they have a thing called swap magic and a device to help it work that doesnt require a chip and it works great
But that still means i have to buy something extra :/ Also, i think i heard that Swap Magic was an illegal product.