Game?

Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: Game?

Post by Kuukai »

CyberConnect2 isn't hiring any PSP, 360, Wii, or PC developers, so anything for those platforms would probably involve being ported at a later date...
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

Kuukai wrote:CyberConnect2 isn't hiring any PSP, 360, Wii, or PC developers, so anything for those platforms would probably involve being ported at a later date...
But I thought .hack// was basically a Sony-type thing. I'm pretty sure it's going to hit a PS3/PS2/PSP multi-platform.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Well, I agree with that, but I was just trying to stop the speculation that there would be a multi-console release, since that's the best I can do with hard facts.
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

Concepting that idea would be way over the top, but I could see it happening. I'm just hoping that they don't go and de-link this one. Because if anyone remembers the terminal disk.... X_0.

That and emo isn't the answer, always get angry and storm the CC Corp building when things don't go your way LOL
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

Here is something that I would like you to think about:

Now, consider the image above. Doesn't the handheld console above resembles an actual handheld console:

So, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that this might be a hint leading to the device that will be used in the next .hack game.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Shape Yes. Design No. The P-Com is held upright and attached to the M3d. It doesn't have those buttons either. In addition when Tokio uses it in his room he has a stylist. Its possible for one to turn up on a PSP but I don't understand why they would.
skieth5090

Post by skieth5090 »

I seriously think that even though the new version is a portable system in the manga, it wouldn't be all that of a great choice because I know alot of people that one don't like the controls on alot of games for the PSP and two that it would be a hell of alot better on the PS3. This is just because of the fact that the PS3 has soo much better graphics and alot of people would just enjoy the game better.

The only thing that is bad about iit being on the PS3 is that not everyone has one yet as it is just new this year and some people are probably still waiting for the price of the PS3 to go down. What I would propose that they do is put it on both the PS2 and the PS3. That would solve alot of the problems.
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

I am not saying that I would like it being on the psp since I don't own one, though I own a PS3 which means that I would prefer a .Hack game on the PS3 system. The reasons why I think that way, I already mentioned before in this topic.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

|<!73 wrote:Shape Yes. Design No. The P-Com is held upright and attached to the M3d. It doesn't have those buttons either. In addition when Tokio uses it in his room he has a stylist. Its possible for one to turn up on a PSP but I don't understand why they would.
...that's totally a PSP, they just didn't draw all the stuff in, like when they don't in other anime/manga for example! it's just, they figured they show it to ya later or something ^^

|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

I don't that's quite it either. The designs for it were shown on page one of the first chapter. There's a circular key at the end with two buttons on each side. There are four triggers for the right and left, however there are no buttons at the top. (I think those are triggers, although I've haven't seen them used) It also uses a disk slot. In addition P-COM stands for portable computer. When I think of all this PSP isn't the first thing to come to my mind. Though you have a point R:X is hand held.

Albel_Nox

Games

Post by Albel_Nox »

Does Anyone Know Of Any New .hack// Series Games Coming Out?
Kill Rain

Re: Games

Post by Kill Rain »

hmm? not that i know of. I wish tho. i would get that no matter what!!! i do hope they come out with more games. Actually i wish they would make a new .hack//Fragment for online. it should be like G.U. and waaaayyyyyyy better. if they did that i would probably end up having no life and play that all day till i fall into a coma. LOL
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Re: Games

Post by iuliathe3rd »

There is already a topic for this discussion: http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 33&t=15025
Please post in there.
Albel_Nox

Post by Albel_Nox »

How Bout instead of another PS2 or PS3 game... an MMORPG like the real online game the world.... ya know like .hack// fragment
shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker »

Albel_Nox wrote:How Bout instead of another PS2 or PS3 game... an MMORPG like the real online game the world.... ya know like .hack// fragment
I would agree if i had a home computer but until then i wish they would do that for the ps3.
guidodima

Post by guidodima »

who knows how many mmorpg i have tried desperate for a true The World................ but it's too soon.
for now i think the best thing to do is play it as a rpg, a mmorpg will ruin it.....
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

What I would propose that they do is put it on both the PS2
If they do that then it would probably just be similiar to GU, its not like CC Corp can do anymore with a .Hack game if its on the PS2
some people are probably still waiting for the price of the PS3 to go down.
Sony is too much of a stubborn pig-head to lower the price even lower than it is
Albel_Nox

Post by Albel_Nox »

yea thats prolly very true... so everyone here is betting on a new PS3 version to come out? Or is that what everyone wants to happen?
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Albel_Nox wrote:yea thats prolly very true... so everyone here is betting on a new PS3 version to come out? Or is that what everyone wants to happen?

A lot of ppl want the price to go down, lower than $400-$500, makes me wanna spit.

What i want, even i have an 80gb pS3 and make it able to play PS2 games along with everything else mine can do,
eaglesiegle

Post by eaglesiegle »

I think that since people want it for so many different systems then why not try something like making the main game on the ps3 and having a side story or an online aspect on the psp, sort of like final fantasy 7 crisis core. Then if sales were good port the main game to xbox 360. That would make everybody happy. I do have to disagree with the ds. It presents the most limitations for the .hack series and having a wii version would feel weird.