Whats this about? (.hack//link)

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Jakal Of Twilight

Re: Whats this about? (.hack//link)

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

Tsukasa appears? Im not gonna ask for a picture...but if you wanna pm me a link....lol jk
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

When will Haseom appear i hope he comes on his 2nd or 3rd form, also it makes me whonder if Skeith will be back with, and also now that tsukasa is back makes me think if any of his Sora persona may surface
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I doubt Skeith will be back as an Avatar, though we have yet to see how the Morganna Factor will be involved with R:X

And BTW, do they have a name for LINK's generation yet? Like project .hack and .hack conglomerate.
Jakal Of Twilight

Dark Knight Sparda wrote:When will Haseom appear i hope he comes on his 2nd or 3rd form, also it makes me whonder if Skeith will be back with, and also now that tsukasa is back makes me think if any of his Sora persona may surface
Well in the original picture for link wee saw, we saw Haseo in 1st form, and I think they probaly took out the Adept Rouge class becuase the lack of players in the World itself, so if I were you, Id put my bet on 1st form for the time being
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

i think that all the characters who've been asked to return have returned to the world, but only as normal players, not avatars or bracelet users, just normal, average, regular, everyday players.. aside for tokio that is...
DualBlade Aiden

Post by DualBlade Aiden »

I can't find a picture or anything of Tsukasa as he appears in LINK.

As for the other characters and pieces of the story I've seen, its seems amazing, I love it. Kite looks really cool though, and I can't wait to read the manga, I don't know if its come out yet in the U.S.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

to aiden: only two chapters of .hack//LINK have been released, and those are both in japanese for the japanese =P...
DualBlade Aiden

nobodyknows wrote:to aiden: only two chapters of .hack//LINK have been released, and those are both in japanese for the japanese =P...
What all goes down in those chapters?
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

chapter 1: tokio mets a girl who's better than him at everything. she resembles a princess he saw in a dream, and becomes infatuated with her. she then gives tokio a BLACK GAME DISK for the wolrd R:X. that game disk allows tokio to insert his mind into the game.
chapter 2: he logs on to the world and encounters kite. they then get caught up in a fight with a man named fluegel. that's all i currently know =/...
DualBlade Aiden

So it doesn't explain why Kites in the game? Man, but I've seen Fluegel, he looks pretty cool, I like the concept of the two guilds fighting though.
Jakal Of Twilight

nobodyknows wrote:chapter 1: tokio mets a girl who's better than him at everything. she resembles a princess he saw in a dream, and becomes infatuated with her. she then gives tokio a BLACK GAME DISK for the wolrd R:X. that game disk allows tokio to insert his mind into the game.
chapter 2: he logs on to the world and encounters kite. they then get caught up in a fight with a man named fluegel. that's all i currently know =/...

Btw, that's kind of a spoiler....nevermind...that is a spolier
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

it's all that i'm telling anyone about .hack//LINK =]...
k-su

Post by k-su »

I'll spoiler ya some moar...

Ch 3 Kite becomes a freezepop

I also heard Tsukasa has the guardian monster in .hack//LINK. I donno what that may mean for Morganna factor or any other abnormal outside the system spec-type thing, but imagine if Kite/Haseo/Tsukasa/and all had their respective powers, that'd create one atomicly, mega sized Cubia, dont ya think?
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

i highly doubt that cubia would yet again be the ultimate enemy for the third generation running. as for the guardian monster... tsukasa may still have it, but i expect that his/ her morganna powers are long gone. that moves onto my next spoiler. do not read if you do not want to =[   in the world R:X, tsukasa leads an organisation known as the twilight knights. haseo and kite are also part of this organisation. their mission is to find and protect numerous crisis cores from a group led by fluegel, who want to use the crisis cores for themselves. when ite first encounters fluegel, he is blown away by fluegel's attack, whereas tokio remains unscratched. doesn't that suggest that kite has lost his bracelet, haseo has lost skeith, and tsukasa has lost his/ her morganna powers =/(not the guardian) ?
k-su

Post by k-su »

I wonder why they made him the leader?
I always thought of the guardian as one of Tsukasa's gifts/powers from Morganna. Well I suppose it could count as something different maybe, but how would the guardian appear again, when Tsukasa's original character died w/ R1, along w/ guardians and all that stuff? (You think his character data could have snuck into the black box too lol!) The only idea that I can atribute to the guardian's reappearance in another version is that those elements from their characters are attracted to them, kinda like how epitaph users had that connection to Za Warudo and Tsusaka too? Maybe his character data found his persona and infused itself within his RX character.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Wasn't Kite the leader? D: I read that in in the .hack wikia
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

it's more likely that the *upgraded* versions of kite's, haseo's, and tsukasa's PCs have had all their powers removed from them, and i seem to remember that tsukasa's guardian was resonant to macha... so if macha is gone then that would also mean that the guardian was gone.. that along with kite minus the bracelet and haseo minus skeith all points towards tokio as the new *special ability user*, which may explain why he survived the attack that kite didn't... but we'll just have to wait until that information is confirmed. if bandai checked this site they'd strike a goldmine of ideas for .hack =]!!!

and i think i might've muddled some of the info up... i checked dothack wiki again and yes.. kite is the leader of the twilight knights...
zxadvent

Post by zxadvent »

when does it come out in america?
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

who knows.. who knows =[...
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Kite now 24 in Link is the leader of the Twilight Knights. Who are the knights?