Ovan...could he be actually an adept rogue

Twilight Lord Enix

Re: Ovan...could he be actually an adept rogue

Post by Twilight Lord Enix »

The Missing Lost Weapon(that sounded weird..) is  AZURE KITES dual blades.
Thats what I say and the 305 sites that i read say. :3
Thank you.
P.S: Corbenikks weapons have nothing to do with Ovan himself because, just like  Ovans left arm, Corbennik has been warped by AIDA(Tri-edge).
Ovan himself is a SteamGunner.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Okay, no, Empty Skies is NOT Ovan's Lost Weapon. Sorry, but you're wrong. And so are your "305 other sources".

If the Empty Skies were a Lost Weapon, they'd be exclusive. As far as I know, any Twin Blade can equip them.
Twilight Lord Enix

Post by Twilight Lord Enix »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Okay, no, Empty Skies is NOT Ovan's Lost Weapon. Sorry, but you're wrong. And so are your "305 other sources".

If the Empty Skies were a Lost Weapon, they'd be exclusive. As far as I know, any Twin Blade can equip them.
nnonono. Not OVANs. kite takes them and whatever. Thats what I say not what you say.:3 one more thing....it seems as though...your stalking me.....
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Again, they're not Lost Weapons. Lost Weapons are exclusive to their respective users - no one else can use them. Keep in mind that I'm not entirely sure about this, but it's possible that Empty Skies could be usable by ordinary players like Alkaid. Not to mention, there are two of them (one that Azure Kite has, one he gives to Haseo).
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

305 sites? What, YouTube comments, Manga chapters comments, and forums made by random people because Kite and Haseo are OMG SO KAWAI NEE? lol

Empty Skies are just another set of Twin Blades, which were probably created by Aura, or by Azure Kite himself, or savaged from somewhere in the sea of data. And he has more than one, as he could give a pair to Haseo and still be able to keep some for himself (and yes, anyone can equip those Empty Skies...i gave them to Natsume, you know, "Tri-Edge" and all ;P), so Aura created more than one for some reason, Azure Kite can create more, or he has a source of where to get them, maybe enough that he could open up a shop and sell them if he wanted to.

But anyways, Empty Skies are as much of a "Lost Weapon" as Balmung and Orca's swords are, since they probably came from the same place, so yeah, they aren't Lost Weapons, and the missing Lost Weapon is definetly a Bayonet that somehow looks like Corbenik. And yes, Ovan himself is a Steam Gunner, and Corbenik is the Avatar of a Steam Gunner...the AIDA infection has nothing to do with that, except it kinda gave extra weapons to both Ovan and Corbenik (the axe and arm thingy for Ovan, and the arm thingy and mega huge cannon for Corbenik), but it doesn't modify Ovan's class or his Lost Weapon at all.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Isn't this necro-posting?
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

It is indeed.

Twilight Lord Enix, please don't post in threads more than four months old. Be sure you've taken a look at the board rules.