Your final boss team?

EXILE

Re: Your final boss team?

Post by EXILE »

Endrance and Kuhn.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

haseoxth wrote:
Kyero Fox wrote:my team was hehe... Haseo,Atoli ... and someone who shouldnt be there and is mentioned :D
Your the only person that would use Piros....
I used him on my third replay of that battle.
For some reason I find killing Ovan very fun,so I do it about once a week.
misael

Post by misael »

im haseo 82 atoli 80 endrance 81, i left him with 2k hp and then i got pwned... :(
shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker »

I would say endrance and kuhn. at that point im used to the both of them so i just go with it.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Why i've never posted here? D:

lv68 Atoli and lv75 Endrance, with lv71 Haseo. Critical Healing favorites FTW
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Kyle1818 wrote:
haseoxth wrote:
Kyero Fox wrote:my team was hehe... Haseo,Atoli ... and someone who shouldnt be there and is mentioned :D
Your the only person that would use Piros....
uhhh, actualy, i did too. Same team as him. XD Actualy, when i first attemted to fight Ovan *like lvl85 or somthing* i tryed it solo because i thought they where going to have it done like that... then i got curious(after training to lvl100) and well.... lol
Yea me too, I had Haseo, Pirosh the 3rd, and Gaspard. Seriously guys thats like... the single best team in the game. All around level 75-80.
CountDOOMDestroyer
Location: behind u, with my trusty fans, going to pk u!!! lol

Post by CountDOOMDestroyer »

Xu Yuan wrote:Ah finally! Some freedom! I hated the stuffy forced battle at the end of Vol. 1 but the freedom to bring anyone for that final battle really opened up a lot of possibilities. Of course there's reasons why such was done, correct? I'd like to know what your teams were and the purpose you brought them for. In example my final team consisted of Atoli and Kuhn... Kuhn, I felt was put to the side this game, so to make it up to the continuance of the character, invited him. Also at the time he was the only person besides Haseo with a lost weapon. Atoli should have been the one to get revenge after being one hitter - cutscene - quitter , by Ovan, so that was the reason I invited her, also because of the healing that she'd inevitably do...

After deciding on my final team I went to grab the Tragedies Haze, or whatever it's called, for Atoli. But the first time I went to Ovan I forgot to equip it. we fought back for a good long while before Atoli and Kuhn had some odd attraction to his Arm Beam that they ran into it, over and over again. That was the end of that, second time it was more Kuhn who kept on jumping into the Beam, also the Death Neighbors were a bit annoying. Third time, played it smarrt, leveled to 93 and threw on Ap Corv and Ap Corva along with Rig Seam and Geam. Unfortunately Ovan went down in about three minutes with that.
u kno u could have used the gather button. it would have been easier 2 avoid the beam with all characters like that. and i think the second time i used um.... atoli and i think it was... pi. i cant remember. i think it was most likely her or master en cuz i luffs hims
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I ALWAYS bring Atoli. The third member is generally either Kuhn or Silabus.
Coma

Post by Coma »

First time I went there was with level 85 Haseo, 84 Endrance and 83 Atoli. It was super hard and I never actually managed to kill him, but I did get him to 600 HP once. The problem was the divine awakenings would kill off the Neighbors and then the healers would spawn, and it took me too long to kill him. I ran out of consumables before I could pull off another awakening (at this point I was building my morale bar purely by using consumables on party members).

Second time was level 96 Haseo, 95 Endrance, 94 Atoli... it's funny how easy it was.

I also had similar difficulty with the spider (Bordeaux) AIDA boss (did too little damage and it did too much)... I did manage to beat it after like 6 attempts, but just barely. I wonder whether I'd be stuck there forever if I was only a single level lower :P

What made me laugh is the Sirius AIDA boss was a lot easier, and turned out to be a generic AIDA...
hidora

Post by hidora »

Coma wrote:I also had similar difficulty with the spider (Bordeaux) AIDA boss (did too little damage and it did too much)... I did manage to beat it after like 6 attempts, but just barely. I wonder whether I'd be stuck there forever if I was only a single level lower :P
IIRC, levels don't have anything to do with avatar battles .-.
Coma wrote:What made me laugh is the Sirius AIDA boss was a lot easier, and turned out to be a generic AIDA...
It wasn't just you :P
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

hidora wrote:
Coma wrote:I also had similar difficulty with the spider (Bordeaux) AIDA boss (did too little damage and it did too much)... I did manage to beat it after like 6 attempts, but just barely. I wonder whether I'd be stuck there forever if I was only a single level lower :P
They don't. AT ALL. The AIDA/Avatars are just more powerful when you fight them during the story than in the rematches at the Serpent of Lore (and by more powerful, i mean you do more damage, and they do less damage), but that applies regardless of the level, and you can see it yourself by fighting one of them, level up, and then fight it again. The game just lied to you when it says that Skeith levels up according to you...in fact, that was more of a referrence to the Job Extensions and how Skeith does change as Haseo changes, than to the actual levels.

After all, i beated Bordeaux at like lv55 or so, and Oswald wasn't too much of a problem, since it was the same as fighting it at lv70 or whatever :P Bordeaux, however, was really a pain and i had to juggle her all over.
hidora

Post by hidora »

TheSorrow wrote:
hidora wrote:
They don't. AT ALL. The AIDA/Avatars are just more powerful when you fight them during the story than in the rematches at the Serpent of Lore (and by more powerful, i mean you do more damage, and they do less damage), but that applies regardless of the level, and you can see it yourself by fighting one of them, level up, and then fight it again. The game just lied to you when it says that Skeith levels up according to you...in fact, that was more of a referrence to the Job Extensions and how Skeith does change as Haseo changes, than to the actual levels.
Thanks for clarifying that up (actually, I wasn't sure if I was right :P).

TheSorrow wrote:After all, i beated Bordeaux at like lv55 or so, and Oswald wasn't too much of a problem, since it was the same as fighting it at lv70 or whatever :P Bordeaux, however, was really a pain and i had to juggle her all over.
I did something like this once too, I spent hours to win that damn fight while trying to do a low level game... and then I defeated Sirius really easily xD
I think Bordeaux was the hardest boss on that low level game =/
(except for Ovan which I haven't fought yet cuz I'm too buzy playing Okami and DDS 2 right now :P)
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Am I the only one who had no trouble whatsoever with Oswald? As a matter of fact, the only Avatar battles I really had trouble with were in Volume 3,  Corbenik 2, Victorian and Cubia, and in Volume 1, I had a hell of a time beating Azure Flame God the first time around.

I tend to be overleveled by the time I fight Ovan, so this last time I fought him solo and came out the victor. :lol: Corbenik 1 was easy as always. It's almost disturbing how easy he is in comparison with the other Avatars in Volume 2 (Innis wasn't very tough, just annoying to data drain thanks to Confusion Flight, and Gorre was possibly the hardest Avatar battle in Volume 2, though that's not really saying much compared to the ones in Volume 3). If it weren't for Data Drain and the occasional getting hit by a needle, I'd probably be able to no-damage him.
Mistral's_Man

Post by Mistral's_Man »

Haseo, Atoli, and Endrance. I'm pretty sure their levels weren't maxed either. Probably early 90's.
Yeah, I just let Atoli give 'im a few canes to the side of the head, while Endrance did the bulk of the damage. I basically had Haseo take a nap the whole time. (Though I also had him handle healing.)

EDIT : By a few canes to the side of the head, I really mean several.
hidora

Post by hidora »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Am I the only one who had no trouble whatsoever with Oswald?
I said I had trouble against Bordeaux (while I was underleveled), not <Oswald>. The only Avatar Battles I really had trouble were Azure Flame God and Gorre. AFG was my first Avatar Battle (I was playing Redemption for the first time and while exploring Mac Anu I started a battle with him without knowing what I was doing and before I realized it I got pwnd xD), and Gorre is REALLY annoying...

Just so it won't be totally off-topic: I think I'll fight Ovan with Atoli and Kuhn on my low level game.
Coma

Post by Coma »

hidora wrote:
I just finished the first and second game and am now playing the third - at one point it is said that Skeith increases in power as you level up.
edit: Reading above, I guess not.
Last edited by Coma on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

It's been proven that Skeith does not actually level up with Haseo. The quote is misleading.
Arisato

Post by Arisato »

but when you level you do get more adept at handling skeith
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

That has to do with the player's skill, not statistics :P
Arisato

Post by Arisato »

all a game is is the skill, not the statistics, statistics say your not ready to fight ovan at level 65 but i fought and beat him and i only had enderance with me. that is skill gameplaying is skill, statistics can be proven wrong