WHY CAN'T I BEAT IT
3%
What are you talking about???
3%

Total votes: 74

Defessus

Re: One Sin / Godeater

Post by Defessus »

I was able to beat the (don't really remember who was the stronger of the two , so I'm gonna take a guess) One Sin at level 90 something with the party of Atoli and Sakubo(Bo). I brought the max number of spell scrolls and about 45 each of all healing items. I beat it by using demons awakening to destroy the shields around the cores on located on both of it's arms and then i started to use the twin blades to attack the core on his chest after the barrier was down.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

I'm having a little trouble because I forgot that in vol 2 you can press R2 to command the others to move where you are. I kept neglecting to use that and they die really quickly. Also the getting the shield down is a pain in the ass.
azure knights

Post by azure knights »

ya getting the shield down was a pain in the ass cause it took forever for me to get it off
Dr. Pao

Post by Dr. Pao »

Dr. Pao here.

I apologize if I am upsetting the flow of this thread, but this seemed the right topic to ask this question in.

How might I go about activating the "One Sin/Godeater" campaign? All my party members are level 100, and I'm trying to complete the Ryu Books before playing volume 3. (I have purchased volume 3 before I beat volume 2. Silly, isn't it?)

Can anybody help? It would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the keywords I needed, and finished the Abyss Quest. The One Sin was simple, however, the Godeater was difficult. It took me 30 minutes!
AzureTetsu

Post by AzureTetsu »

I beat God Eater with

lv 98 Haseo
lv 95 Atoli
lv 97 Endrance

it's not too difficult, no specific strategy, just use rengeki whenever you could, I use Beast awakening when the core opened...
1337-CR4CK3R

Post by 1337-CR4CK3R »

how do u do the one sin fight thing
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

You kill it.
The Key of Dawn

Post by The Key of Dawn »

1337-CR4CK3R wrote:how do u do the one sin fight thing
If you mean how you do get the option of the fight, its part of the Abyss event (hidden event in the game. There should be board posts about someone not being able to continue on in some area (usually also mentions no monsters). You got to ask for the key words and go to that area. After you reach the end of the dungeon (it’s usually very short), you’ll come across three NCP' that are gunna piss you the hell off. All u got to do is fight there zombie's they summon and they’ll leave. More posts will appear on the board, and you got to repeat the steps I already told you. After you complete the last one, a new quest will open in the quest shop. That is where you fight the One Sin. After you kill it, CC Corp will mail you telling you about a new event. They will give you new area key words, its there you fight God Eater.
monkeyseeall

Post by monkeyseeall »

i didnt have a problem beating it =/ they should have made it harder
Dindras

Post by Dindras »

he was really easy, even with forgetting the L1 makes everyone come to you button. just took a very long time(I didn't use any light or dark abilites was pure melee really). took me like half an hour his shield was freaking retarded, though it did get easier once i remembered to attach Pierce weapon to my dual swords for God Eater(had other 2 doppel weaps by then not dual swords though).
Wandering Light

Post by Wandering Light »

I personally thought the battle was simple and easy minus the fact that replenishing armor and high defense was time consuming. I used a balanced team of Endrance and Atoli. Me,100 E, 90s and A, 98. I used my Twin Blades for combo hitting to deplete the armor quickly (speed is an important factor). Then I used Demon Awakening and a few light arrows in 2 cycles. I DEFINATELY used the R2 to my advantage, quite useful. Advice: Attack and Support items are your friends! Remember Dark and light elements. Get two of the same weapon but equip one with a light element and one with a dark. Also, a custom I still use in Vol. 3 is the Hermit-something with an auto guard effect (its prefix is defense)
The-WILD-Wild-west

Post by The-WILD-Wild-west »

i dont know how to vote or the sp wouldnt let me but i won the first round but lost the second.
glad i saved. im stalking up for round three.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

I don't know why, but it was really easay
Kaoshima

Post by Kaoshima »

I didn't have much of a problem with the fight itself, my PS2 was lagging like crazy though! My friend said that his even crashed on him durng the fight! :lol: That was one epic battle.
Alren

Post by Alren »

Quite easy for me. Just go with good party members (Pi and Endrance in my case), well equipped and lots of healing items. Yeah, the battle is long, but a wise use of your items, rengeki attacks, beast aweakening and L1 bottom and you are Ok.
Of course, a beat him at level 100, but I think that even in lower levels won't be that hard, just will take a while longer.
Adept

Post by Adept »

How do you find them I can't find them?!