Who finished the item completion quest?

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Phase One: Skeith

Who finished the item completion quest?

Post by Phase One: Skeith »

I did...and after all that frick'n time I spent getting all those items I got scammed with a few crappy movies and wallpapers! they could have given you something better for wasting all that time!

Oh well....at least I finally finished everything on the game. I swear I will kill someone if G.U. has something like that.
The .hack newbie

Post by The .hack newbie »

im sorry to say it but they do have something that takes up an equal amount of time bikmans damn flyer quest
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

the flyer quest is nothing compared to that damned item completeion event. in the flyer campaign everyone u needed was in town or in a field which u could have just used that people counter at the chaos gate.

that item completeion event seems to me like an insurmountable feat. i still need like 560 some items. Grrr...
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

it was hard it took me a week to get all the items need

Demon_Skeith wrote:it was hard it took me a week to get all the items need
It took me a few months but that was only because I only did a few at a time but it did take me a week to finish finding the last few damn wepons that seemed to TRY and make me not find them! :evil:
The .hack newbie

the item completion is an event staight from the depths of hell lol i dont think the rewards were even worth the effort

The .hack newbie wrote:the item completion is an event staight from the depths of hell lol i dont think the rewards were even worth the effort
It was nice to get everything compleated and finally have all the movies but they still could have given you something better like a one of a kind weapon.
The .hack newbie

Phase One: Skeith wrote:
The .hack newbie wrote:the item completion is an event staight from the depths of hell lol i dont think the rewards were even worth the effort
It was nice to get everything compleated and finally have all the movies but they still could have given you something better like a one of a kind weapon.
if im not mistaken helba gives you her member adress after you beat quarantine she should have hacked the items to you lol or atleast maxed your stats lol help a friend out lol

but yea a one of a kind weapon would have been a great reward for the COUNTLESS HOUR OF SEARCHING.,.......AND SEARCHING
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

A thread on this topic already exists. Feel free to post in the thread below.
http://www.dothackers.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=9798